What's new

Illusion Esports situation/scandal

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Just dropping by to say Daigo is the most useless spammer sf player ever and glad he gets vaporized now and doesn't even survive a major any more.

He and his hasbeen fans cling on that moment 20 years ago where he parried a super, just like old hasbeens that can't play any more and become comentators.

Good riddance.

DeftMonk

Noob
Just dropping by to say Daigo is the most useless spammer sf player ever and glad he gets vaporized now and doesn't even survive a major any more.

He and his hasbeen fans cling on that moment 20 years ago where he parried a super, just like old hasbeens that can't play any more and become comentators.

Good riddance.
wtf

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator

Good riddance.
You forgot, “... and you never see Johnny Cage in Top 8’s these days” :p

Nevan_PTF

All your mains belong to me!

Good riddance.
ROFL!!!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I still have no idea what this Illusion situation is about, but I've now been made aware that there's people on a fighting game forum who aren't really aware of who Daigo is.

Yeah. I found out Apparently it's an unwritten rule on here shrugs lol

In other news League of Legends has banned/kicked women esports team!! No thread for that though lol.

DeftMonk

Noob
Yeah. I found out Apparently it's an unwritten rule on here shrugs lol

In other news League of Legends has banned/kicked women esports team!! No thread for that though lol.
LoL banned females from playing???? wtf? or did they just kick some shitty team who happened to be all women?

MKF30

LoL banned females from playing???? wtf? or did they just kick some shitty team who happened to be all women?
Maybe banned was the wrong word but sounds like kicked/removed may as well be banned but here's one girl who breaks it down. Apparently, they felt they were underperforming? sounds messed up but some of them are pulling the sexist card now lol. Ehh everything now leads back to the race, sexism card etc etc :coffee:

Last edited:

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
They kicked a shitty team that happened to be all women. They won 0 games last year IIRC and all their losses were brutal stomps against them. Naturally, many people are playing the identity politics card on their removal from the pro league.

MKF30

That's true, some of them are saying sexism apparently. I mean as long as they treat everyone of both genders equally. The bad thing about these things is it'll give people an excuse to pull the sexist cards.

It's funny in a way I remember in high school(not sure if anyone else had the same experience or seen this) but where and when I went, all you had to do if you were a chick was audition/tryout and you got on the team didn't matter softball, volleyball, bowling etc but if you were a guy you had to be GOOD for baseball, bowling, handball etc. I wonder if my school still works this way probably worse if anything now.

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
He is a rapper who "won" against Daigo in an exhibition match a few years back. Then he got on Twitter saying mk is for people who can't play sf. Sonic called him out saying he would mop him in sfv with his fang which after a little back and fourth Lupe deleted the posts.
Ah yes the lupe saga...I remember when news got out around this all being staged there was a lot of defensive of this type of practice on Twitter.

I actually believe I STILL have that tweet penned to the top of my twitter account...it was the first news article I assisted news/contributed to tym...ah the memories...

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
hahaha Fchamp……. that guy…….. don´t mind him, he is toxic with a passion and talks shit all day long. Hasn´t won anything big after his Evo MvC3 win some years ago. Does he even still play SF?
Ah fchamp the same dude who talked down/shit about the our and or the NRS community saying we couldn’t hold our own then proceeded to get bodied early by said community

bodied so hard that he then proceeded to if i remember correctly once again insult the NRS crew dismiss the injustice game as excuse my language... as “dog shit” never to be seen on this side of the pond again

I’m also generally confused by ppl whenever he says these things and or pulls these publicity stunt type antics ppl hit with the “passionate, just a prank, he’s only joking for the sake of hype” OS...

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way

Good riddance.
You forgot
"He did it with Cold" and "you will NEVER punish Sub-Zero's B2