What's new

Video/Tutorial Ill just leave these here...

TONY-T

Mad scientist

Just a couple matches between my friend and i. He only started to play raiden a month ago, around about the same time i picked up smoke.. At the moment he is my only offline competition.

Any critiques welcome..

Altsa

Always nice to see Smoke gameplay. Not enough d+4 frametraps for my taste but enjoyable videos Tony.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
The smoke drift stuff in the first video was really good, liked the smoke away>smoke towards to avoid the superman, i think the smoke drifts need more use like this as if you double smoke drift you can usually just avoid any punishes and put yourself in a better position.

Also the use of invisibility in your game is great, even watching the video i lose track of you so i cant imagine the pains of trying to fight it. works very well in practice, just theres no guarantee's when using it so people dont give it enough credit!

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Always nice to see Smoke gameplay. Not enough d+4 frametraps for my taste but enjoyable videos Tony.
d+4 frame trap? you mean the d+4 into b+2? if so it doesnt work on raiden man, he can tele out of it. my friend is very good at escaping traps. He escapes all my cyrax trap too. Thanks for your comment :)

TONY-T

Mad scientist
The smoke drift stuff in the first video was really good, liked the smoke away>smoke towards to avoid the superman, i think the smoke drifts need more use like this as if you double smoke drift you can usually just avoid any punishes and put yourself in a better position.

Also the use of invisibility in your game is great, even watching the video i lose track of you so i cant imagine the pains of trying to fight it. works very well in practice, just theres no guarantee's when using it so people dont give it enough credit!
thanks smokey :)

d+4 frame trap? you mean the d+4 into b+2? if so it doesnt work on raiden man, he can tele out of it. my friend is very good at escaping traps. He escapes all my cyrax trap too. Thanks for your comment :)
i dont think thats a frametrap too many chars can interrupt it with d3