What's new

If you could choose one past Kitana skin to be a DLC on MK11, which would u pick?

If you could choose one past Jade skin to be a DLC on MK11, which would u pick?

• Total voters
I'm very in doubt between MK5 (Deadly Alliance), MKX and MK Shaolin Monks. Picked MK5 main, cause MKX was just too recent, and i'd love to see her Deadly Alliance default on the modern MKs. Her face was so Angelina Jolie on DA, i wish they could face model her as they did with Ronda for Sonya and that random DJ for Sub-Zero.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
a update for today graphics for the shaolin monks outfit .... that would be a blast ! :p :)

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
MKX Kitana is so cool, but I don't like her revenant version.

Shoalin Monks is a snacc.

Mortal Kombat 9 is probably my preferred choice because with NRS' modern face capture and the graphics, she'd look amazing. Don't even get me started on how fantastic her hair is.

MKX default was great because it was so different to her normal style, but i picked the MKX tourney version. It's a little less busy and more elegant than the default.

MK9 is right up there as well.

MKvDC is right down the bottom in the WTF were they thinking pile, along with most of the MK11 ones.

Vhozite

Waiting on SF6
Dark Empress from MKX. Costume is way more stylish than the revenant fetish fuel in 11.

Tanya-Fan-28

TanyaShouldBeInMK11
Her baby blue MKX outfit is a big reason how I became a Kitana fan. Her emperest rev skin is second. The one that looks like Maleficent.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Just a few things, that's Mileena photoshopped in MK Deception as Kitana's colors, that's not Kitana technically. She wasn't in Deception You forgot her MK Conquest and her Legacy outfit's. They're a little different than the movie versions.
MKC first Kitana.

MKC Second Kitana (the difference is the doggy collar thing and the booby lace thing goes down to the belly area, not just the chest like the games.

MK Legacy Kitana

There's also the MK movie princess outfit.

I'd probably go with MK Conquest first chick outfit, MK 9 or MK 9 alternate.

Just a few things, that's Mileena photoshopped in MK Deception as Kitana's colors, that's not Kitana technically. She wasn't in Deception You forgot her MK Conquest and her Legacy outfit's. They're a little different than the movie versions.
MKC first Kitana.

MKC Second Kitana (the difference is the doggy collar thing and the booby lace thing goes down to the belly area, not just the chest like the games.

MK Legacy Kitana

There's also the MK movie princess outfit.

I'd probably go with MK Conquest first chick outfit, MK 9 or MK 9 alternate.
Yeah, did not included those other versions you have mentioned. But most of them are there. And yes, that is a modified MK Deception Mileena as Kitana i have on XNALara - but check your facts, Kitana wasnt on MKD, but she did appear wearing those clothes on Ermac and Sindel endings.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yeah, did not included those other versions you have mentioned. But most of them are there. And yes, that is a modified MK Deception Mileena as Kitana i have on XNALara - but check your facts, Kitana wasnt on MKD, but she did appear wearing those clothes on Ermac and Sindel endings.
I checked my facts I never said she was in Deception hence why I said it was a Mileena render. So technically Kitana never wore that exact outfit as she doesn't have the mask on in Ermac's ending. The outfit is the same but not the entire costume, Kitana has no mask in Deception endings. But yes you covered all the other Kitana looks, was just pointing out the ones you missed;)

Makuholick

Killa Queen
MK9 Default. Oh, wait.....
I would vote Jingu Kitana but it would look ugly on this new Kitana. MKX Default it is.