What's new

General/Other If you could change one thing about Deathstroke what would it be?

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
I would make his low guns on non MB hit do the same knockback stun that MB low guns do, and MB sword spin does a F3-like bounce allowing you to hit a j2 into a combo. Change those and he's broke. 35% for safe hit confirm d1 xx sword spin or b22 xx sword spin, and strong guess after low guns hit between moving forward and jumping, or waiting for another Low guns. MB Low guns would also now do a lot of pushback on hit, making the reward greater for guessing up close.

TKB

Noob
I would make his low guns on non MB hit do the same knockback stun that MB low guns do, and MB sword spin does a F3-like bounce allowing you to hit a j2 into a combo. Change those and he's broke. 35% for safe hit confirm d1 xx sword spin or b22 xx sword spin, and strong guess after low guns hit between moving forward and jumping, or waiting for another Low guns. MB Low guns would also now do a lot of pushback on hit, making the reward greater for guessing up close.
Lol he would be absolutely GODLIKE with these buffs.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
There's only one answer to this riddle...make Deathstroke upplayers be held acountable every time they don't deliver.

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Btw trait isn't completely useless. Crathen has some really practical trait setups on his channel. It's also a safe jump setup off of an interactable bounce. The opponent has to guess between an unblock able, f3, jump 3,
DS can do without guns for a few seconds in some matcheups can't he?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
He said ONE thing ffs.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
If I had to limit it to one thing, I'd say complete Trait overhaul. However, I think the character kind of needs a total overhaul, since he was initially designed to be a zoner, but they took that away without upping his rushdown or movement speed.