What's new

If you are a Pro with Ermac, I have a question.

I'm assuming you're talking about the TK slam, I use the analog. You can make it into one big smooth motion instead of actually pressing the buttons, same with all f d f or b d b moves...then again, I'm not pro with Ermac...

crayola77 said:
I'm assuming you're talking about the TK slam, I use the analog. You can make it into one big smooth motion instead of actually pressing the buttons, same with all f d f or b d b moves...then again, I'm not pro with Ermac...
Cool, I'll start doing that. Yea for my main Kung Lao I can never get that Spin. Hope it works.

I'm weird when it comes to controls. I use the D pad but when I play Kabal I use the analog for his spin. I also use the analog for DF motions

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Bend your thumb at a right angle when you want to do a TKS, and get the top of the thumb directly on the Dpad. I was using this last night and I don't think I missed a single TKS.

I use to able to do the tks no problem on my old controller. But my new one the down part of the d-pad is fucked so its really hard to do a tks.

Its also hard to teleport punch. I fond myself not even attempting the hk, lp, jk, tp, tks... no luck with this controller :(

I must have one of the better controllers. I threw that sucker at a floor real hard once and loosened it up. No other 360 dpad I've ever used plays like mine. Kinda cool.

abc ur dead0 said:
I must have one of the better controllers. I threw that sucker at a floor real hard once and loosened it up. No other 360 dpad I've ever used plays like mine. Kinda cool.
Yeah thats why my old cotroller was better, I did the sam thing. But not only was the block button fucked(couldn't even block) but tge y buuton was also stuck :cry:

Tim Static said:
Maybe its just me, but the D-pad on my black 360 controller is alot better than the standard white.
Yea I heard that they did a little remixing to the D-Pad on the black controller. Or...Maybe because you got a new controller it just has a fresh D-Pad. I dunno.

Trenia

Noob
I use the d-pad, it works about 90% of the time. The other 10% is the only time I need it to work though. It's a conspiracy.

Trenia

Noob
DatBoyMook said:
Trenia said:
I use the d-pad, it works about 90% of the time. The other 10% is the only time I need it to work though. It's a conspiracy.
Trenia are your ears ok? :lol:
No haha, quick question.

Whats his fatality? can you do it? How do you do the blade? What are his moves? HUh!? HUH?!?! hUH?!

Trenia said:
DatBoyMook said:
Trenia said:
Trenia are your ears ok? :lol:
No haha, quick question.

Whats his fatality? can you do it? How do you do the blade? What are his moves? HUh!? HUH?!?! hUH?!
He was annoying and funny at the same time. LMAO

its strange, when doing ermac's slam i can never hit it with the d-pad, when doing kung's spin i get it 56% of the time, and when doing sindel's transformation with shang i get it 100%

Tim Static

Adminerator
N1nja Lord said:
Tim Static said:
Maybe its just me, but the D-pad on my black 360 controller is alot better than the standard white.
No its still shitty. My bro has it and I tryed it out and the exact same.

Yeah, its probably just mental, but I'll take it regardless. I can every finisher on that pad, but its the auto -combos that got me all fucked up.

Jax is one of my mains, and I canNOT pull the 6 or 7 hit auto combo on XBL. I get my UMK3 cabinet, and BAM! FIRST try I nail it. Makes NO fucking sense.