What's new

If there was one more patch...

Shaka

Tier Whore.
Oh man scrubs players are the worst.

Whenever i see a scrub player they just cry so much about how OP a normal character is when they don't have match up knowledge and don't know what they are doing lol.

touché biatch

50% for 3 bars? Sure ye that's soo fantastically op. If your struggling against jax that badly then chances are your trash or lack match up knowledge. Lol pressure? HW apart from s4 cancel everything else is minus.11 is plus 1 and b121 is plus 1 that's the same as doing a standing 1 with johnny cage.
wait I said Jax was OP? damn I must be mental cause I don't remember saying it.

Wrubez

The Flow Instructor
To be honest, all I really would want is to find a compromise for run cancels once and for all. Think they WAY over nerfed the stamina expenditure for all RC's.

I'm not saying let's go back to the days of Dragon's Fire infinite F213 FBRC jail string but I dunno, somewhere in between that and the crazy nerf that they implemented in October.

I thought the first nerf they did (where you could still do two RC's on block but had the chance to be armored or poked) was a good compromise. Why can't we have that back? Run cancelling not only takes skilll but it offers cool combo variety to boot. Not to mention it's an essential tool for pressure characters to, ya know, pressure opponents lol

i think his one of the very few character in the game without an advancing armor reversal in the game , when you have already op character like shinook with two frame of armor reversal and jason and goro etc...

jax doesnt have insane pressure no more even if you manage to drop someone in the corner if you dont play pump up you have to worry about wake ups or just jumps cause they can low profile your ex gotcha i mean jax is not trash but his trash compare what he was and if NRS doesnt fix his dash punch he wont ever win a tournement ever again not like Jax was broken before anyway he was honest and unsafe unlike alien and sonya

Only a coward like homelee would right a comment about me behind my back lol - Saying it in a forum where the person your talking to can't see it is as good as just saying it to the air.

Oh wait let me make a statement about someone that isn't productive and doesn't contribute to anything but its a bandwagon comment so i know ill look cool ha. What an absolute loser. Homelee iv never seen you make any comment that's contributed to character knowledge or the community for that matter.

Whats wrong afraid your opinion will get vilified so instead you sit on the sidelines and add your 2 cents non productive comments here and there about other peoples opinions because you think your the class clown?

Ye you and your bandwagon mates just show how dumb and immature you are. Please carry on
If youre gonna call someone a coward you should at least reply to their comment.

Im pretty sure you have mental issues d00d

I would but your on my Ignore list Eric so keep trying to fool yourself with your online diagnoses skills.
I have mental issues because i share my opinion with passion unlike you Mr limpdick.

"The thing about smart people is that they seem like crazy people to dumb people"
Tfw im blocked but yet you keep reading my posts and indirectly responding to me.

Mental issues confirmed

Icefyre

Shadows
You don't understand the frustration you feel when someone who doesn't even compete with your character on a high level makes suggestions about them that come into fruition.
You don't understand the frustration you feel when someone who can't spell or be bothered to use grammar at a middle school level does nothing but throw ad hominems out at people with an ultra aggressive, holier-than-thou attitude, saying things like "Do you have anything to add" without adding anything worthwhile himself for like 5 straight posts. :rolleyes:

Icefyre

Shadows
Ye I wonder why - let's have a look at what I was responding to for the last 5 posts hmm oh Ye that's why.
The "Do you have anything to add" comment was within those posts. I'm guessing you don't understand the concept of hypocrisy?

There's a difference between can't spell and typos.
Yes, there is. Your consistency with those "typos" shows that you just don't seem to know the difference.

...hey it's not my fault your taking it ultra-aggressively maybe they'll take it differently face to face I know I'm not the one writing cheques that I can't cash in person. Is that all grammar nazi? Or did you just come in here with your pseudo intellectual observations that once again don't add up to much but your summarized opinion?
All those ad hominems that are out of place aren't supposed to be considered as aggressive? Are your constant shots at other people's intelligence not showcasing your obvious holier-than-thou attitude? And that's not your fault? :coffee:

Oh and please feel frustrated it's your prerogative.
You must be short in real life with all these things flying right over your head. cwutididthar? :DOGE

GOOD DRAGON

Awesometacular
The "Do you have anything to add" comment was within those posts. I'm guessing you don't understand the concept of hypocrisy?

Yes, there is. Your consistency with those "typos" shows that you just don't seem to know the difference.

All those ad hominems that are out of place aren't supposed to be considered as aggressive? Are your constant shots at other people's intelligence not showcasing your obvious holier-than-thou attitude? And that's not your fault? :coffee:

You must be short in real life with all these things flying right over your head. cwutididthar? :DOGE
Ok :)

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
To be honest, all I really would want is to find a compromise for run cancels once and for all. Think they WAY over nerfed the stamina expenditure for all RC's.

I'm not saying let's go back to the days of Dragon's Fire infinite F213 FBRC jail string but I dunno, somewhere in between that and the crazy nerf that they implemented in October.

I thought the first nerf they did (where you could still do two RC's on block but had the chance to be armored or poked) was a good compromise. Why can't we have that back? Run cancelling not only takes skilll but it offers cool combo variety to boot. Not to mention it's an essential tool for pressure characters to, ya know, pressure opponents lol
Run cancels are fine now. Being able to mixup off of 2 cancels that are plus is stupid imo. Predator should have gotten that cancel nerf too. One string into once cancel mixup is fine. There is a LOT you can do with just that one cancel.