What's new

Question If The PC Version is Patchable...

Error

DF2+R2
Are there reasonable changes for Ermac that we can agree on?

These were some of my suggestions, be aware that I'm not suggesting all of these changes, these are just impovements that I could think of off the top of my head.
Ermac
D3 + on hit
B3 is a low
3 is 10 frames
3"3" is an Overhead 0 on block
Push 11 frame start-up
Push is -10
EX Push has armor and is 0 on block
F2 is faster than it is now at 14 frames
F4 is +20 on hit
U4 is 18 frames, more damaging or perhaps can now be 2in1'd for combos
EX Teleport now has similar properties to Scorpion's
Ermac's hitbox is smaller during air blast, his leg doesn't stick out inviting opponent to hit it
X-Ray has less recovery on block/whiff.
Perhaps, faster levitate cancels

Ermac is top tier

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Title is kinda misleading, but yeah maybe the MK9 forums should have character specific threads for the PC version if it's moddable.

Is Ermac's standing 3 mid? Otherwise I don't see why standing 1 can't cover his options there.

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
Ermac
- U4 is o on block, instead of -4. 20 frames instead of 25.
- B3 is low.
- D3 is -2 on block, +1 on hit.
- EX levitation options should have armor.

Those are my changes. You're too generous to Ermac, he is already a good character with monster damage.

Error

DF2+R2
Title is kinda misleading, but yeah maybe the MK9 forums should have character specific threads for the PC version if it's moddable.

Is Ermac's standing 3 mid? Otherwise I don't see why standing 1 can't cover his options there.
How's it misleading? I could have it changed.

Yes 3 is a mid.

Error

DF2+R2
Ermac
- U4 is o on block, instead of -4. 20 frames instead of 25.
- B3 is low.
- D3 is -2 on block, +1 on hit.
- EX levitation options should have armor.

Those are my changes. You're too generous to Ermac, he is already a good character with monster damage.
These were some of my suggestions, be aware that I'm not suggesting all of these changes, these are just impovements that I could think of off the top of my head.

zaf

professor
he doesn't need any of these changes that I see on this page.

his changes are very very simple.

d1 and d3 both + on hit.
312 blockstring, "1" is now a mid and does not whiff.

other then this, anything else is really a luxury and does not need to be given to him.
if you give him armor, give it to tkp

haketh

Noob
Yeah Ermac does not need B+3 low. Honestly I'd just say what Zaf said plus 2,2 into Lift back and same with B2, 2, F+2 loops.

zaf

professor
Yeah Ermac does not need B+3 low. Honestly I'd just say what Zaf said plus 2,2 into Lift back and same with B2, 2, F+2 loops.
Would maybe be cool if ermac could use other options after b2 on block. Currently if you do a b2 then try to do the 1, on block, only b2 comes out.

haketh

Noob
Yeah it's rather frustrating. Ermac needs very few changes if a patch ever happens or the community settles on an unoffical PC patch.