What's new

Match-up Discussion If Pig had never played Kenshi MU #s

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I dont' get why this is being dismissed so ..... heavily

Imagine a world without M2Dave and Pigshi

Seriously, just think about it for a minute.

after you've thought about it... reflect on how freaking small this community truly is.... and how VALUABLE sharing information can be.....

Pig has done everything under the sun to expose his character.... and most people just say "lulz its Kenshi .... I die"

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
I personally think Pig Of The Hut isn't giving enough credit to himself in his new chart to be honest. With that said, I by no means think Kenshi isn't #2.

I mean what about the sets you run against people with Mileena, does that make her top 10? What about Bradys success with SZ or Slips with Scorpion?

Again, I'm not saying all these characters have the same level of tools, I'm just saying the player isn't getting enough credit here, regardless of how powerful the character is.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I personally think Pig Of The Hut isn't giving enough credit to himself in his new chart to be honest. With that said, I by no means think Kenshi isn't #2.

I mean what about the sets you run against people with Mileena, does that make her top 10? What about Bradys success with SZ or Slips with Scorpion?

Again, I'm not saying all these characters have the same level of tools, I'm just saying the player isn't getting enough credit here, regardless of how powerful the character is.
Although it seems like it I really don't want props or it isn't my purpose

Only thing I want is to please myself

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Although it seems like it I really don't want props or it isn't my purpose

Only thing I want is to please myself
No I know, I'm just saying you deserve far more props than you're getting. REO is looked upon as an MK God but he uses the best character in the game, you use #2 and get shit on. Why? He's easy to use? So what.

Like I've said, you're the ONLY Kenshi in top 8 constantly and Blackula top 16, you deserve far more props.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
How many MU numbers without a top player representing that character that we on this site that are completely off and no one knows? Well I guess the answer is that no one knows.
Jeremiah, I got blown up for saying this exact same thing a few months ago. But it's 100% true.

Edit: Watch me get blown up:
http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/the-tierlist-is-almost-correct.25481/page-6#post-597829
http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/the-tierlist-is-almost-correct.25481/page-7#post-597905
^

My experience from other FGC, show that the community general holds the opinion of strong characters that have strong representation.

People in SSBM sleeped on Jigglypuff and PIkachu. for like 8 years. then out of no where Hungrybox/Axe come in and start placing top 4 at majors. And it was strongly considered that jiggs was like mid-tier and pikachu was low tier. Now Pikachu jumped some slots up the tier list, and so did Jiggs even though it's pretty much ONLY these 2 guys doing well with them.

how do you really judge then? are these guys just THAT damn sexy with their characters? Or are the characters tools, and understanding was extremely limited until this happened. But then where are all the other jigg/pika players placing like even top 16? it's not happening.

My experience from other FGC, show that the community general holds the opinion of strong characters that have strong representation.

People in SSBM sleeped on Jigglypuff and PIkachu. for like 8 years. then out of no where Hungrybox/Axe come in and start placing top 4 at majors. And it was strongly considered that jiggs was like mid-tier and pikachu was low tier. Now Pikachu jumped some slots up the tier list, and so did Jiggs even though it's pretty much ONLY these 2 guys doing well with them.

how do you really judge then? are these guys just THAT damn sexy with their characters? Or are the characters tools, and understanding was extremely limited until this happened. But then where are all the other jigg/pika players placing like even top 16? it's not happening.
Lets not forever the time mango showed up with puff and fucked everyone up :)
God those were the days lol.