What's new

Tech - Blood God If Only Tekken Master Knew. . .

DestructionGodX

God Of Destruction
Topic name is misleading. This "tech" sucks and has been known since forever

As someone mentioned its better to just block and punish, so stop claiming "If Tekken Master knew". If you knew what he knew you'd be at top 8 of EVO instead. All I see is scrubs getting hype over terrible tech and dragging top players into their mess.
You're missing the point. I don't know why you posted this video. The point of my video is that d3 or d4 into air grab counts as 2 hits. For one not everybody has the time or the money to go to a video game tournament where pretty much plenty of players waste there $ because they don't place high & 2 go watch the tekken master vs sonic fox BG vs Alien match there were at least 4 times where tekken master could have implemented that if he would've known. Especially after aliens db4. Instead of taking a full combo he could have cancelled aliens flip. That would have been a big difference. If it's terrible to you then fine why are you giving my post attention? If it's terrible don't ever use it but if you ever see it happen remember this thread. You wanna call me & some others scrubs. I'm new to this tym. Some people told me I should make this cuz I know a lil somethin about the game. I really don't care for it but people kept begging so I said fine i'll put a few things on here & see what people say. Haven't been on this for 2 days & niggas are already talking shit to me about a game. All i'm saying is if Tekken Master knew. I'm not downplaying him by any means. There are alot of things in this game even the big names don't know. Hell some of them get "tech" from here or online players. I've said enough.

Belial

Noob
So your point is d4 air grab has two hits? Are you serious? This is TECH?

tekken master vs sonic fox BG vs Alien match there were at least 4 times where tekken master could have implemented that if he would've known
yeah right, but he could have blocked instead and have full combo punish instead of 10% punish that is also unsafe on block...

x-azeez

Bullet with your name on it
don't spread misinformation. A string is hella minus on block doesn't always mean it has a BIG gap if cancelled into special moves. There is a gap but it might be much smaller than 9f, thus non-armor moves can't interrupt. Did you actually test it before assuming?
Bro .. we have tested that .. and the Crawl / EX Crawl comes out at 8 frames if done as a reversal.

and YES .. we have tested it. you can go test it if you want. and if i'm wrong. do a video to prove me wrong.

If Alien did the Crawl or EX Crawl as a reversal to the following strings:
* B12
* B12 xx EX DF3
* B122
* B122 xx EX DF3
* B13
* B13 xx EX DF3

if Crawl and EX Crawl done as a reversal then Blood/Sun God gets blown up by it.

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
As much as i love the OS stuff, the risk reward seems pretty unworth it... you get 10% if you're correct but you get, most likely, full combo punished if you're not...

You bettet just block, less risk but more rewarding if its read based