What's new

Question If NRS took a break from fighting games, which genre would you want to see them make?

If NRS took a break from fighting games, which genre would you want to see them make?

• Sports Game/Esports etc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Board or Card based or Trivia

• Programming game

• Over the head shooting game

• Simulator based game

• Total voters

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Totally forgot about this thread, but I do find the poll results interesting.

AugustAPC

Not For Sale
A Mortal Kombat or DC action beat'em up with maybe some RPG elements would be sick as fuck.

Love both franchises equally, so I can't really pick.

D3athStalker

*keeps punching the air while trying to do combos*
I've always wanted a Shaolin Monks-themed MK game but with Kitana being the protagonist and with more RPG elements.

Start the game with a training level where Kitana is a pre-teen and Shao Kahn teaches him how to use her fans and other weapons that she can use as a secondary or tertiary weapon (katanas, naginatas, sais etc.) and the story is basically the original timeline that goes all the way up to Armageddon and the ending is her MKX ending where she defeats Shao Kahn that is empowered by Blaze's essence, unites the realms altogether and frees Edenia.

You can roam all the realms and visit the classic stages like Shang Tsung's Palace, Living Forest etc. similar to Konquest Mode.

You can also call one or two characters that you ally with (like Jade, Sub-Zero etc.) to help you in certain quests or even play as them.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Discuss, if NRS got another IP and decided to take a break from the fighting genre with both MK and Injustice let's say. Which genre or kind of game would you like to see them make? Discuss.

I personally would love to see NRS make another Psi-Op's game which was a third person action game, where the main character has psychic powers it was freaking awesome!! It was also long before all the Star Wars games you see now and others known like Unleashed as it was the first game to test that engine. Anyway, either that or an arcade racer like Burnout or Split Second since those types of games have been lacking for a while now. Or perhaps even an FPS game like Quake or Doom or a platformer adventure game like Mythologies but done better of course.

You can vote up to 3 different options. Enjoy!
2 words...
MOTOR KOMBAAAAAAAT