What's new

If Noob is in MK12, should he be based off of MK9 or MK11?

Gameplay wise I guess mk9 with more mid screen bnb’s with more sneaky portal set ups and I guess toned down zoning like mk11.

looks wise he has a lot of awesome stuff in mk11 but I really wasn’t feeling his voice or his lord of the rings wraith inspired costumes. His voice tho was especially bad

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Get rid of his edge dark/Dr. Claw and go back to arrogant nether ninja

Other then that, have fun with his design. MK11 Noob is fine. But the concept of having another guy has been underutilized in all of his appearances. They could do much more then disjointed hitboxes and zoning

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
I'd love for him to have more portal shenanigans. I'm disappointed at how the portals are mostly just used in animations in MK11 instead of being able to throw them out and place them around the screen. I think there's a lot of potential there, and I really like the idea that @Afk Skinny posited about making him Zato-like

Would also like to see him use shuriken again in his moves. I think there's a ton of potential for creativity with this character.

Art Lean

Noob
The baby bird hat has to go. He looks at absolute tit with that stupid thing on his head.

Personally speaking, I think his MK9 alt. skin was his absolute best ever. Plus the way Smoke, Sub Zero and obviously Noob by extension, all wore those Chinese tang suit tops that buckled up the centre in their alts, were all slightly different from one another yet clearly of the same clan uniform (with the same masks and actually resembled something Asian), I thought looked immense.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
MK11... that way they can reuse most of the design and reduce production costs as well as maintain balance through all the experience of mk11 patches.