What's new

General/Other - Mileena If Mileena is your main, who is/are your second(s)?

Vacant

Noob
I don't think Mileena suffers much from any matchups, but who is your go to character if you want to shake things up a bit?

I know Semiij used Smoke for some matches where his Mileena wasn't doing too well, but Triborg in general doesn't feel like me. I've also seen his Erron, but I've been fooling around with Crystaline (because of RZA), Brawler and Cryomancer and I'm still undecided on who to focus on after Mileena, any suggestions?

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
I don't think Mileena suffers much from any matchups, but who is your go to character if you want to shake things up a bit?

I know Semiij used Smoke for some matches where his Mileena wasn't doing too well, but Triborg in general doesn't feel like me. I've also seen his Erron, but I've been fooling around with Crystaline (because of RZA), Brawler and Cryomancer and I'm still undecided on who to focus on after Mileena, any suggestions?
I personally feel her variations cover more or less every MU reasonably. So I say just play whoever you have the most fun with

Wolverine32

PSN: ADM_Wolverine
I use the variation system here, matchups determine which variation I use. So I'm always at home with mileena, but have different tools for each match up. Ethereal covers more match ups thAn ravenous or piercing. But mileena is basically matchup proof if you play all 3 variants of her

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
I have to agree with what you and the others have said, Mileena is pretty much counter-pick proof. But out of the 3 other characters you've been messing around with, I think Crystalline Tremor is the strongest. Armor, 50/50s, rushdown city.

Vacant

Noob
Yeah, it's absolutely awesome we can cover all MUs as Mileena mains with her alone, all variations compliment each other. I was just curious about what you guys liked using as secondaries.

And thanks Cobain, I wanted to hear someone else's input on this, but Crystaline is indeed the variation I was leaning to the most. His pressure/rushdown is just fantastic.