What's new

If I want to get into UMK3, who's a good character?

Enenra

Go to hell.
I haven't played UMK3/MKT in around 5+ years, so I'm basically starting over. Who is a good character for someone as scrubby as me, preferably of the male ninja variety? Thanks guys

Enenra

Go to hell.
Human Smoke! =D

But seriously...I don't know how to play this game.
Lol. Atm, that is tempting but I don't even remember if he's good or if my dad was just good. (That's who I used to play the old MKs with, and he loved to use spear characters :))

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Beginners usually pick Robot Smoke. He has some easy combos and is generally easy to begin with.

AC1984

Kaballin!
yes he is good.....Human Smoke and Robot Smoke are amazing. Human Smoke is second in the tier list so u cant go wrong...

Tim Static

Adminerator
any one know how to unlock human smoke on the pc version?
anytime in UMK3, choose Robo Homo and then hold back + HP + HK + RUN + BLOCK until he transforms just before the match starts. You can do it at the beginning of any round, but of course, once you go Human, you can't change back to Robo.

Plop

Noob
I found Sindel to be the most noob friendly. She does mega damage easy peasy. I suppose there's Ermac too with his 2 hit launcher

hardwire

Noob
anytime in UMK3, choose Robo Homo and then hold back + HP + HK + RUN + BLOCK until he transforms just before the match starts. You can do it at the beginning of any round, but of course, once you go Human, you can't change back to Robo.
why you got to be hatin

if i use smoke in this game what makes you think i wont use him when he is god