What's new

If Ed Boon Let Us Choose Between 3 add-Ons for MK11, what would you pick Vote on Down Below!

4 Player Tag-Team, MOTOR KOMBAT, Or Kustom Kombat??

• 4Player Tag Team

• Motor Kombat

• Kustom Kombat

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Every option Includes On And Offline.

Brief Descriptions Of each mode:
Motor Kombat
-Basically the same as Mk-Armageddon 's version BUT
we have the entier roster,
Improved Graphics,
Tricks are now a thing,
A track For each stage and Klassics such as Pit and DeadPool
(Mario Kart + Mortal Kombat, The two MK GODS) Need I say more???

4 Player Tag Team
Same As in Mk9 where when you die, Another player will jump in WITH THEIR OWN CONTROLLER
Online you can have friends join your team
(Those with friends over and you don't have party games, or just like team style modes in general)

KUSTOM KOMBAT
Same as Mkx(L)except with more options
(Think of the items and things affecting the skreen (Black outs, Tilting, Ect) in the Towers of time
for online you select what you want, and the items, affects will be added with the opponts selections
(FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR A UNIQUE CHALLENGE AND MAYBE A FEW GOOD LAUGHS)

Last edited:

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Tough choice for me. I personally really liked all of these modes!
I am gunna have to go with Motor Kombat due to the more unique experience.

2nd place for me is is tied because the both can make some serious wtf moments
one moment you might die and due to your luck kustom kombat might give you and INSANE COMBO!
orrrrrrrr skrew you over completely.

and taqg team, 2 two player game made into a 4 player? YOU CANNOT SAY NO to that!

Last edited:

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Half the fun of tag matches in MK9 was seeing what kind of crazy ass combos and juggles were possible with your characters of choice. They would have to add a launcher specific to tag mode so that the unique tag juggles would be more of a thing.

Plop

Noob
I WOULD have said tag, but you know it wouldn't be like mk9 tag. They'd neuter it and make it dull as fuck.

Motor Kombat though, I think they'd actually make better than last time.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Offline tag should be a thing at least. If they don't want to deal with the inevitable balance issues they'd have, then make it offline only.

Hell, I'd even take the basic tag system present in the TOT in MK11 as its own mode tbh. So many times I want to play MK11 together with somebody locally and we don't want to actually fight each other.