What's new

Question If Doomsday could consistently punish MMH OH teleport with air grab, is the MU in Doomsday's favor?

does this make this MU in Doomsdays favor.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Warhungry

The earth shakes beneath my fists.
I don't think Doomsday beats MMH, it's just he has the tools necessary to deal with his shit.
Exactly. It's 5-5. Doomsday can ignore a lot of MMHs zoning with trait and dem bootlegg dashes that cover hella range to get in range. But of course if MMH can get Doomsday in a position where he has no meter full screen, even with trait it's a real uphill climb. It just comes down to who can keep control of the distance between both players, where Doomsday wants to be handcuffed to MMH at all times while MMH wants to keep you at least trait standing 3 at all times.

Warhungry

You have to add "unless you're playing the golden god Shazzmeister himself ," at the end of that sentence, sillybear.

DD is free
Lol plssssssssss. My Doomsday is pretty free for you cause I don't know MMH in and out, but if I did, and if I had a fully functioning pad I would've won more, but yeah. Stahp.

E

Eldriken

You have to add "unless you're playing the golden god Shazzmeister himself ," at the end of that sentence, sillybear.

DD is free
Nah. @Peckapowa and @daddydab32ho are better than you are at the MU. You're good, but they really shine at it. Not trying to be a dick or anything, but that's just how I see it from playing you three.

Doomsday also certainly isn't free. Get Noobe or Whiteboi to play you and see what you think after that.

Warhungry

Nah. @Peckapowa and @daddydab32ho are better than you are at the MU. You're good, but they really shine at it. Not trying to be a dick or anything, but that's just how I see it from playing you three.

Doomsday also certainly isn't free. Get Noobe or Whiteboi to play you and see what you think after that.
I agree. I have not seen Dab play MMH pretty much at all so I can't say. But I've fought @Peckapowa several times and even though I've given him a hard time with my Doomsday I've only won once. Even thought I played @Shaazzyam a lot more just today, I won 5 out of what felt like 50 games. Both of them play MMH differently and I've won at the same ratio damn near. If I download Peckas MMH and fight Shazzyam I'd probably get bodied and have to adapt again. And in no world is Doomsday free, he might have a few losing match ups but nothing free. That reminds me, some guy, I can't remember his name, said Black Adam beats Doomsday 7-3 on a post recently. Biggest joke I've heard since Woundcowboy said Doomsday bodies Sinestro badly. Pfffft.

Last edited:

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
lex and flash are the best candidates to beat martian... DD is a character that preys on tourney nerves and mistakes, but in the long run at the highest level if one character wins it is probably martian. Lex is the most awkward and annoying matchup because one slip up and lex can destroy you...but lex is very suscetible to martian's zoning if done correctly due to his hitbox and mobility issues.

flash on paper might do the best of the group.
Tbh I don't find his zoning a huge issue. I have mobility options with corp charge and can deal with his close orbs on read when he's trying to keep me out. It's not like I destroy your zoning either though but I have good options against it that a lot of others don't

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Doomsday can compete with Martian Manhunter yet the Doomsday community were crying that any character that could parry a shoulder or deal with trait was 3-7?

E

Eldriken

Doomsday can compete with Martian Manhunter yet the Doomsday community were crying that any character that could parry a shoulder or deal with trait was 3-7?
That's old news. No one thinks that anymore. Besides, it was only Killer Frost and possibly Wonder Woman that people thought was a 3-7. I don't recall anyone ever saying that about Batman, Zod or the Joker.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Well, shit. There goes that. I guess PL wins 10-0 by default.
maybe i'll attend scr. but offline or online, the second i put the inj disc in it's pretty much a guaranteed win for me. i think we can all agree on this.

anyway let's play eldriken <3

E

Eldriken

maybe i'll attend scr. but offline or online, the second i put the inj disc in it's pretty much a guaranteed win for me. i think we can all agree on this.

I'm playing Balding.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW

Dude why are you always so cocky. I've played you before and you're not that great. Even my own Marian beat you. I'm not saying you're bad but be more humble. Pecka and dab have considerably better martians. Jeez I just hate cockiness

Warhungry

Dude why are you always so cocky. I've played you before and you're not that great. Even my own Marian beat you. I'm not saying you're bad but be more humble. Pecka and dab have considerably better martians. Jeez I just hate cockiness
We all hate cockiness, but we can't change people over the Internet at home even though we'd like to. If @Shaazzyam wants to be cocky let him be. At least he's not like some people who are extreme shittalkers and suck. What about that guy he just beat online recently? Some dude with a Zatana avatar talking heelllaaaaa shit and whooped by Shazzyam and didn't pick Zatana even though he bragged about her for like 2 days. I think we can all be a bit grateful for how calm most of us are.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
I mean, maybe you beat my nw a couple times and I won the overall set, but alright...

Relax, breh, my cockiness is only directed at people I know, mostly as a joke, and I never attack people maliciously. If it really hurts you so much, there's an ignore button for a reason.

Last edited: