What's new

If Cangaceiro Kano & Kold War Skarlet cost Time Krystals... Cost Estimate

I say "if," because it's possible things change, but, due to the Cangaceiro Kano already being available for purchase via Time Krystals before (albeit a short time) I'm going to guess that's how both the Cangaceiro Kano and Kold War Skarlet skins will be made available.

The big question everyone is asking is "How Much?" I think I'm able to provide a pretty accurate estimate on that.

Bundles in the store (2 skins, a gear set and a victory) cost 1855. This is if you need EVERYTHING in the bundle. If not, the 1855 price is reduced.

When Cangaceiro Kano first hit the store (I was lucky enough to get him) I needed the two skins and the three pieces of gear, but already had the victory (Piece of Piss) that was part of the bundle. Without the victory, a bundle is 1330.

When the Klassic skins for Jade, Kitana and Skarlet came out, the only new gear piece was the Klassic mask for each. Since we're talking Kold War Skarlet, the Victory that came with her Klassic bundle (for both sets of skins) was Blood Burst. They may have a different victory with Kold War Skarlet's bundle, but if you have the one they put with the bundle, it'll cost you less in Krystals.

Both Cangaceiro Kano and Kold War Skarlet have 6 skin colors each, along with one gear set. So, in a worst-case scenario (meaning you own nothing in the bundle) buying all 6 skins, the gearset and the victory for each character should cost no more than 3255 Time Krystals. Here's how I get that number:

Bundle @ 1855 (2 skins, gear set, victory) +700 (2 skins only bundle) + 700 (2 skins only bundle) = 3255

If they do it like the female Klassic skins, the only parts that rotated were the skins, meaning every bundle had the same gear set and victory, so you shouldn't need to buy the "full" bundle more than once. Again, you don't pay for pieces of bundles you have and bundles are at a discount, so assuming it's done the same way the female Klassic skins were, it should be 6510 max for both Cangaceiro Kano and Kold War Skarlet.

Hope this all makes sense.

TL/DR: If you already have, or can save around 6510 Time Krystals, you should be able to buy everything that comes with both Cangaceiro Kano and Kold War Skarlet (6 skins and a gear set each).

1 Character, if you need the victory that comes in the bundle: 3255

1 Character, if you already have the victory: 2730

Both Characters, if you need both victories: 6510

Both Characters, if you need one of the victories: 5985

Both Characters, if you have both victories: 5460

So, shouldn't need more than 6510, in a worst-case scenario.

Last edited:
They should include all the recolors in one bundle. Period.
They are just recolors.
I don't disagree, but I'm just going off of how things have been done in the past.

That said, after getting a bit more info on bundle discounts, I'm updating my estimates and have edited the first post to reflect that:

1 Character, if you need the victory that comes in the bundle: 3255
1 Character, if you already have the victory: 2730

Both Characters, if you need both victories: 6510
Both Characters, if you need one of the victories: 5985
Both Characters, if you have both victories: 5460

Last edited:

Art Lean

Noob
If you haven't got the crystals, that's SO expensive. I'm not interested in the Kano skin myself, don't want him in a silly pirate hat (and personally for me, you can't get better than the thuggish old school simplicity of Shameless Grifter skin with Klassic Kano Prime eye), but I was also quite desperate for Kold War Skarlet.

At those prices i'm quite satisfied with the approach I took - I ordered (whilst drunk, didn't sting so much haha) the Amazon UK special edition with her for £20.00 when it was at it's lowest, then installed the skin, then sold the rest of the package to a mate for £15.00 when the price went back up. Told him it didn't have the skin and he didn't care. Got her for £5.00 basically, which I guess would translate to approx. 625 time crystals for all the skins in the pack AND as it's DLC, transfers to all the other profiles on the system too unlike premium store skins.

Know that's not a convenient method for everyone, and probably ridiculously excessive amount of effort for a skin, but I'm happy at last (the drunk method really helped haha). But you can't put a price on fashion darling :D

:rolleyes: