What's new

Video/Tutorial - Grandmaster Ice Clone does not function right part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point was quickly lost in the previous threads about SZ so I give you a much better example..

Now... @GGA Dizzy @UltraDavid are you STILL going to say things are working right and defend this like you did the other examples?

This happens in several situations and applies to more then just Raiden.

Last edited by a moderator:

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
In a logical state of mind it would be impossible to deny that something is wrong here. Only a complete and utter idiot could come to this thread and argue against the evidence in these videos and deny that something is up.

But just you wait. It will happen.
There's no way possible someone can show up arguing this is ok. Such stupidity would be ban worthy.

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
I remember that this happened more than once during Cimmerian vs RubMyTaco, in the esl eu online tournament. I was speechless lol

Zebster

How's my volume?
The point was quickly lost in the previous threads about SZ so I give you a much better example..Now... @GGA Dizzy @UltraDavid are you STILL going to say things are working right and defend this like you did the other examples?

This happens in several situations and applies to more then just Raiden.
I'm not them but I'll still say that it's working as intended.

Just to be clear: The point of 1rst video is that you have 2 different outcomes out of same set up. This should not happen.
Not the same set up, each time he got frozen he was closer to the clone than when he went through it.

You should know that Superman's hitbox is deceptively large. The active hitbox is big not only vertically, but horizontally as well. This is another situation where the hitbox extends slightly further than the hurtbox.

And yes, I have gone into training mode and tried two different set ups (one where Sub stands still, and one where he blocks) using the training mode options to actually get a consistent set up, and guess what? The results are always the same.

As you can see in the video, Raiden always blows through the clone in the first set up (Sub's hurtbox includes his hand, you see), and Raiden always gets frozen in the second setup (because blocking makes Sub's hurtbox slightly smaller, which gives the move's hurtbox enough space to reach the clone's hitbox).

Nate

Mutant Rebel
I'm not them but I'll still say that it's working as intended.

Not the same set up, each time he got frozen he was closer to the clone than when he went through it.

You should know that Superman's hitbox is deceptively large. The active hitbox is big not only vertically, but horizontally as well. This is another situation where the hitbox extends slightly further than the hurtbox.

And yes, I have gone into training mode and tried two different set ups (one where Sub stands still, and one where he blocks) using the training mode options to actually get a consistent set up, and guess what? The results are always the same.

As you can see in the video, Raiden always blows through the clone in the first set up (Sub's hurtbox includes his hand, you see), and Raiden always gets frozen in the second setup (because blocking makes Sub's hurtbox slightly smaller, which gives the move's hurtbox enough space to reach the clone's hitbox).
Oh fuckin' come on though. Are you seriously telling me that you think the clone is working as intended? You're saying it's fine that Raiden can do that? Cuz if you are... Yer fucked.

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
@Zebster : How can you say it's not the same set-up? Sub doesn't move when he's done setting clone up and Raiden always starts his fly from where he was left by Sub. Yet you can see at 0:17 and 0:27 that Raiden gets frozen. Following your logic he shouldn't have because Sub was not blocking.

Ze Dingo

D4->F2 = unblockable. Ice Clone = unpunishable.
Getting more and more discouraged.

First the "disappear" on block. Now this. Just going to stick to Scorpion.

Status
Not open for further replies.