What's new

Ice Block - Question from a non CC player

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I have seen a lot of people use the ice block thing that drops from the sky as a protection of sorts by dropping it in front of themselves, but I suspect that the true power is in creating a "corner" mid screen by dropping it behind them.

I actually do not play cold, as I play WW and Catwoman at the moment but I see him in ranked and often think that this might be a really fun character to play if his corner game was good.. couldn't he use the icewall to trap them and get corner style combos mid-screen?

Is that something he could do with the icewall? Like drop it mid screen behind them, and then get big corner combo damage?

Immortal Reaver

Team Sub-Zero
You can't drop it behind you. If you do it in the corner, it will come down right ontop of them. There are still some sick hard to block corner things with the non meter burn icicle though.

Jynks

You can't drop it behind you. If you do it in the corner, it will come down right ontop of them. There are still some sick hard to block corner things with the non meter burn icicle though.
No I mean drop it behind THEM....

so say you are midscreen... drop it behind them and now it is like they are in the corner and proceed with a corner combo.

Jynks

really cool!

I have never seen it used like that yet.. is there any tech vids on that around?

Jynks

NEAT-O!!!

Man.. I wish I wasn't so committed to WW and Catwoman.. as that looks ubr awesome!!

The Block Combos are t 1:15 btw