What's new

I2: Superman best 1 bar combos!

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Threw this video together just today. These are what I've found to be Supermans best 1 bar combos at midscreen and at the wall using all of his combo starters. (some combos are subject to change, as it's still early days)

Any wall combo that ends with rising grab into heat vision can be substituted with db2 breath to keep your opponent in the corner, only you will lose a small bit of damage..

I have a high damage combo vid on the way too. Coming soon :)

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Nice! Sucks that Superman's 1 bar combo potential seems to be a bit more limited this time round but you've found some cool stuff :) That B3 after the D2 at 1:07 was awesome lol

Raynex

Intelligence + Speed + Power
Sick stuff @TONY-T

Two things I want to add regarding the corner combos:

- Any combo involved MB DB2 into Heat Zap, doesn't work on most (if not all) female characters. Their freeze animation makes their head reel back too far, and the heat zap misses. Vs. female characters sub in nj.3, st.3 xx whatever

- For all your combos involving MB DB2 > F3, you can actually do MB DB2 > Trait > F3. This gets the trait in earlier and buffs the damage on F3 > 3 > 3 xx RGHV significantly.

You taught me some new stuff too, so hats off good sir

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Sick stuff @TONY-T

Two things I want to add regarding the corner combos:

- Any combo involved MB DB2 into Heat Zap, doesn't work on most (if not all) female characters. Their freeze animation makes their head reel back too far, and the heat zap misses. Vs. female characters sub in nj.3, st.3 xx whatever

- For all your combos involving MB DB2 > F3, you can actually do MB DB2 > Trait > F3. This gets the trait in earlier and buffs the damage on F3 > 3 > 3 xx RGHV significantly.

You taught me some new stuff too, so hats off good sir

Ahh nice! Will try the trait into f3 stuff. Don't know how i missed that as i did MB db2 trait into b3 a couple times in the vid..

Can't wait to show off my big damage ones :D