What's new

I wished all Brutalities would be (more) practical

Ashesfall

"Feel the wrath of Shao Kahn"
I have this one topic since a long time in my mind
and it's actually very cool that NRS tweaked it in one patch (big thumbs up)
some Brutals got their requirements addressed but it feels like it could be more
you can easily see on all new DLC fighters + new added Brutals (KL), that the Brutals have all nice and fair requirements

I have now 1000hours+ and 3500+ Brutals done in MK11 and I finally unlocked all(I hope) Brutals in the game
here is my list I would love to see changed to make them all (more) practical:

Wished to be changed:
(note: personally I dont like:
Mercy Brutals (on high competitive game very unpractical, Kabals is so nice but never seen :() or
having specific life left (especially under 30%, makes them so bad for CPU play) or
hitting someone 3 or even 5(!) times to get an auto Brutal (I like to have full control if it triggers or not) or
getting the first hit (just unnecessary and unlogical)
I won’t list them here)

Shao Kahn: DB4 (needs to block this seeable overhead, never got this in CPU play) to hold D+4 (one of my favorite Brutals)
Johnny: DB1 (hit 3 time with his parry) to hold 1
Jax: DB1 (need max heat) to need min level 3 heat
Jax: BF3 (need max heat + max range) to need min level 3 heat
Scorpion: BF2 (need mercy and max range) to just hold 2 (such a cool Brutal locked behind such a barrier)
Baraka: both BF2 take away the banner requirements to just hold 2
Raiden: BF3M (use 3 times in last round(!) + D) to just D
Kitana: DB2 (hitting 3 times AND in last round(!)) to just hold U
Liu Kang: DB3 (hit 2 time with his parry) to hold 3
Liu Kang: BF3 (use it 10(!) times (high+unsafe ...)) should be max. 5 times or even better just hold 3 (love this one)
Fujin: DB2 (lost a round + under 30% + hold 2) such a nice Brutal locked so badly
Terminator: BF1 (hit 3 times) I just wished it would also trigger on meter versions (peng,peng SPLASH - cool xD)

some Brutals should also work when you are in air, for example Liu Kang Bicycle kick (BF4) and Skarlets BloodGrab-attack(BF4), if you jumpkick into these moves, they wont work, visually doesn't make sense

extra note: please change the Finish him/her, so I can normally dash, the game gets kinda stuck there, why? Makes some Brutals not possible or really unnecessary hard

PS: I hope this game is getting supported much longer, love to play Kombat league to unlock Brutals :) (miss the time with 3 Brutals in KL)
---
maybe some Brutality freaks like me, also have a word on this topic