What's new

"I Will Shatter You" Sub-Zero Combo Thread

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Ok guys here is another combo video. The most are corner combos but their are some mid-screen ones as well, and also a few Klone combos.

How come after the first tome you freeze an opponent, it's hard to freeze again after polar puncture?

What should the timing on that look like?

Roy Arkon

How come after the first tome you freeze an opponent, it's hard to freeze again after polar puncture?

What should the timing on that look like?
There is no timing. After you freeze the opponent in a combo once, you cannot freeze him again until the combo ends. Iy doesn't matter which you use or at which order you use them.

I don't understand where is the vortex here. Is it supposed to be Overhead/Low Mixup?
The mixup is after mb polar puncture into ji2... the ji3 becomes an overhead reset after that. Depending the position of Sub Zero before doing the ji2, the ji3 ends on normal overhead;)or crossover overhead:eek:. Creating a true 50/50 mixup:coffee:. making possible to create a deadly blender mixup.:DOGE

In the video I did both... the first reset was normal overhead:rolleyes: and the second reset was crossover overhead:p.

I explained this to You the best That I could... Can I get my like please?.:oops:

Last edited:

Roy Arkon

The mixup is after mb polar puncture into ji2... the ji3 becomes and overhead reset after that. depending the position of Sub Zero before doing the ji2, the ji3 ends on normal overhead;)or crossover overhead:eek:. Creating a true 50/50 mixup:coffee:. making possible to create a deadly blender mixup.:DOGE

In the video I did both... the first reset was normal overhead:rolleyes: and the second reset was crossover overhead:p.

I explained this to You the best That I could... Can I get my like please?.:oops:
Well thanks for the explanation dude :)

More combos using the 'useless' 2+2+3 string:DOGE. plus the realization that my crossover ice clone combos are gone forever:(. I don't know what to feel... for one That the programming staff probably watched my videos to make the intractable corner crossover Nerf:oops:... on the other side I feel flattered that I contributed to make the game better.:rolleyes:

Grandiose name for a silly frame trap after combo:p

Explanation: afer 1+1+1+iceball, d2 will catch the the opposition when they try to mash buttons:DOGE and, due to distance, the d2 is virtually nonpunishable.

Last edited:

Roy Arkon

More combos using the 'useless' 2+2+3 string:DOGE. plus the realization that my crossover ice clone combos are gone forever:(. I don't know what to feel... for one That the programming staff probably watched my videos to make the intractable corner crossover Nerf:oops:... on the other side I feel flattered that I contributed to make the game better.:rolleyes:
223 isn't bad, it's pretty decent in the corner.

Grandiose name for a silly frame trap after combo:p

Explanation: afer 1+1+1+iceball, d2 will catch the the opposition when they try to mash buttons:DOGE and, due to distance, the d2 is virtually nonpunishable.
Why it's silly? it looks very good.

Hahahaha!. At last ... I found a proper use for the function-kneeing properly string.... LOL
and at last... the max damage one bar clone toss trolling combo came back to me.... Come to papa... The lab made it possible at last.:DOGE

in the video.... b1 clone toss cannot link as a combo starter sadly.... but it can be used as a frame trap.
There's the combo... Quality tested on Blue beetle... the androgynous man. He's male but in the game he has more female in hit-boxes than Cheetah.:D

I will upload it on Superman later on... for the standard damage.:coffee:

Last edited:

Roy Arkon

Hahahaha!. At last ... I found a proper use for the function-kneeing properly string.... LOL
and at last... the max damage one bar clone toss trolling combo came back to me.... Come to papa... The lab made it possible at last.:DOGE

in the video.... b1 clone toss cannot link as a combo starter sadly.... but it can be used as a frame trap.
There's the combo... Quality tested on Blue beetle... the androgynous man. He's male but in the game he has more female in hit-boxes than Cheetah.:D

I will upload it on Superman later on... for the standard damage.:coffee:
Great finds, these strings had use in the corner before (I've found them :p) but those are great as well.

Sub Zero really loves that interact-able at the Joker's playground:DOGE. Even after the interact-able nerfs:(. I can still do a meter-less freeze with it:oops:. Don't nerf anymore please, this time is legit:joker:.
Anyway... I included the current Sub Zero mid-screen max damage combo for a bar now... Thanks a lot again buff:oops:. Please enjoy.:)

Last edited:

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Sub Zero really loves that interact-able at the Joker's playground:DOGE. Even after the interact-able nerfs:(. I can still do a meter-less freeze with it:oops:. Don't nerf anymore please, this time is legit:joker:.
Anyway... I included the current Sub Zero mid-screen max damage combo for a bar now... Thanks a lot again buff:oops:. Please enjoy.:)
Keep trolling, bro. :l:qtl:DOGE:qtr:r

New universal combo pattern found for the gadget characters. Found by trolling around with the ice clone... Sadly. It does more damage and is even easier to do than the clone combo itself:(.

Anyway... This is my trolling turning into tech again.... thanks a lot interact-able nerfs:oops:. If these didn't happened... I wouldn't be forced to try to find the new troll combo path.:rolleyes:... Please enjoy.

I am having fun with interact-able chan.:DOGE