What's new

"I Will Shatter You" Sub-Zero Combo Thread

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Three easy, high damage Sub-Zero combos (34%, 49%, 58%)

1, 3 and 3 bars respectively. We got the JB3 corner tech from shujinkydink but tuned the combos for easier execution. I found his B2, B23 link very difficult to do consistently.
I dont find it that difficult myself, Im not saying this to pat myself on the back, lol, but I found that instead of rushing it when I slowed down, it became extremely easy. I was trying to B2, then B23 like the absolute earliest moment possible, but the window is actually pretty large. I b2, wait a moment, B23xEnder (usually command grab) and unless the B23 catches them *really* low, the grab connects for me every time.

Great vid and combos btw, just adding my experience with the B2, B23 ender in is all.

TRVP6GXD

Noob
These are what I found subs most damaging midscreen combos to be without use of interactables or clone. Theres notations in there and what not. Done on batman in comp mode of course.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Ok guys this is my combo video for Sub-Zero, Competitive mode was on. This video includes mid-screen, Klone, corner and Supermove combos.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Been working various combos on corner with IK on and off. Found some. All on Supes in Competition Mode. Area is the Empire Theatre.

IK Toss starter
IK Toss, D1, D1, D1, 111xxMB PP, F3, 111xxPP. 318HP/32%
IK Toss, D1, D1, D1, 111xxMB PP, F3, D2xxFrost Bomb. 300HP/30%.

Shatter
F3, D2xxShatter (this one re-juggles the opponent higher), 123xxPP, (I could do the crossup, but I'm a scrub on this), R1xxD(to force the interactible to explode). 340HP/34%

IK off
123xxMB PP, R1xxD(to force the interactible to explode), F22xxPP. 344HP/34%.

Out of corner
R1xxD(to force the interactible to explode), F22xxMB PP, F3, 111xxPP. 371HP/37%.

Roy Arkon

Scrub (Me).... Needs help... After I did a 830.13 combo on Superman for 2 bars... the last bounce interactible gravity don't let me finish the combo... Plis Halp #BuffSubZeroPlis:(:(:(:(
I tried 1+1+1 but even that won't catch Him anymore:(:(
Help this scrub to finish His little combo please:(:(:(:(
What you need to do after knocking him into a mid-stage intractable is to either do a jump attack or an uppercut (D2), then you can continue the combo however you want.

G11OST

Noob
Idk if this is known actually you can do b23 xx Clone into combo (just tested on grodd)
Can't see the video atm,
But I think it only works against grod, I did it the other day on accident and took a few other big body character to practice to c if it works as well, it didn't. I only tested a few tho, but against grod we get free damage as long as clone is on deck.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Just that u guys talking about odd freezes from clones, on every char if u have clone up close in corner and do 22 on hit the 2nd hit makes them stagger and their leg goes into the clone and freezes them

Tanno

Dunno if it's known, but here's a new interactable combo.

R1, 123xxSlide, Slide, 111xxMB PP, 111xxR1, B3, 111xxSlide.

Roy Arkon

Another combo video for Sub-Zero, this time it focuses only on combos that can be done with Mid-Stage Intractables, even Supemove combos are here, and also included combos specifically for Brainiac's Ship stage. Some of these combos are extremely damaging. I did some of the combos twice to show you that you can do then in either their left or right versions.

Enjoy! :)

Tanno

Another combo video for Sub-Zero, this time it focuses only on combos that can be done with Mid-Stage Intractables, even Supemove combos are here, and also included combos specifically for Brainiac's Ship stage. Some of these combos are extremely damaging. I did some of the combos twice to show you that you can do then in either their left or right versions.

Enjoy! :)

Speaking of combos out of Brainiac Bridge, I'll leave this one, cuz I'm goat Sub cuz of doing double interactables.

Tanno

There You go... The trolling tech that will make You win EVO:DOGE
Question... But But nevera!.The laser clone combo wasn't polar puncture finished.. Why is that?...:DOGE
Answer: It was on my scrub side, and this video was a month ago before I mastered polar puncture... I can currently do it without problems... But I don't want to re-record it.:DOGE
I kould do more, if you want. I would see this gameplay of yours and improve it AF to make it a swag combo. You're not the only one knowing the 3 interactable combos. Another dude already did it in Brainiac's ship.:DOGE

Roy Arkon

There You go... The trolling tech that will make You win EVO:DOGE
Question... But But nevera!.The laser clone combo wasn't polar puncture finished.. Why is that?...:DOGE
Answer: It was on my scrub side, and this video was a month ago before I mastered polar puncture... I can currently do it without problems... But I don't want to re-record it.:DOGE
Sub Zero death combo (Ghetto reset version:()
The real combo does around 860 with all the bars. before the first interactible I had an input error:(, Besides this.. This looks so godlike:DOGE. From my Humble scrub opinion:joker:Thanks to @Roy Arkon for showing me the path to finish the combo.
Holly shit great stuff bro. The Arkham Intractable grab into Klone was brilliantly sick! And the full life bar 2 combo vid was amazing!

Tanno

Sub Zero death combo (Ghetto reset version:()
The real combo does around 860 with all the bars. before the first interactible I had an input error:(, Besides this.. This looks so godlike:DOGE. From my Humble scrub opinion:joker:Thanks to @Roy Arkon for showing me the path to finish the combo.
Maybe you didn't notice this one, but I already did "read" the new version of this sick kombo.

When you do the 2nd interactable just do either double IK and let him fall upon the first one, then Slide, JI3, 111xxPP (or 123xxSlide), or B3, Double IK, JI3, 111xxPP (or 123xxSlide). I tell you this, because you just did a restand there, so the 2nd B3 would work there.:DOGE

(I did it again with my lab brains. lol)

reszm

Noob
This is first combo I figured out on my own I'm kinda new
Just wondering if there is anyway I can make it better

E

Eldriken

This is first combo I figured out on my own I'm kinda new
Just wondering if there is anyway I can make it better
I merged your thread with this one since there is already a combo thread for Sub-Zero. You're just as likely to get an appropriate response here as you would have in your thread. :)