What's new

I want an MK MMO

Sit down. STFU and listen. I don't care about competitive fighting games. I love MK for story. During MKD/MKA there was MK Conquest mode. I want to make it BIGGER. Like DCU Online or Elderscrolls Online. Single player mode would be PVE and Multiplayer mode would be PVP. Imagine if YOU were the Champion of the Elder Gods and you were roaming the realms and getting Sub-Zero/Scorpion to help you with missions. There could be a Free to Play mode because MK people are tight ass and only want to pay out for the game. Or there could be a subscription fee where the money goes to help MKXL and other NRS Evo games ( Like the Ermac skin ) Believe it or not but Tournament MK is only Half of the MK Fan base.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
I'd play to be honest. Done much worse. Picked up Marvel Heroes while I had net, was fun

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Sit down. STFU and listen. I don't care about competitive fighting games. I love MK for story. During MKD/MKA there was MK Conquest mode. I want to make it BIGGER. Like DCU Online or Elderscrolls Online. Single player mode would be PVE and Multiplayer mode would be PVP. Imagine if YOU were the Champion of the Elder Gods and you were roaming the realms and getting Sub-Zero/Scorpion to help you with missions. There could be a Free to Play mode because MK people are tight ass and only want to pay out for the game. Or there could be a subscription fee where the money goes to help MKXL and other NRS Evo games ( Like the Ermac skin ) Believe it or not but Tournament MK is only Half of the MK Fan base.
I don't care about MMO's so go...

...and get the hell on with that...

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
A survival game would be interesting. Imagine you accidentally got transported to outworld and your just a regular guy/girl. The world of Mk is a scary place if you don't have any powers, tech or martial arts training.

Noob
Rip the models from PC game and start building your own using unity/unreal because I don't think there will ever be one lol.