What's new

General/Other - Ermac I Truly Believe Ermac is the BEST Character in the Game

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
I believe mileena is better but won't begrudge you having ermac at the top. (I also believe she has the best reversal in the game although you said armour which is kinda different to reversal since mileena's is invincible.)

It might be my own bias though since Jacqui deals with ermac much easier than she does mileena.
which reversal is invincible?

also how does ermac os kenshi's wake up?

Wigy

There it is...
If i had any input for mileena vs ermac for top, it cant be ignored in some matchups roll low profiles fucking everything the character has so she effectively has a meterless invincible launcher.

Best meterless reversal/wakeup in the game.

Bo matchup unless i end in a really plus knockdown i have absolutely nothing to check her with. (Thank god for monkey flips)

Last edited:

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Yeah the only problem is me and Xinoks connections don't seem to love each other :(

But I just feel in general a lot of people don't know how to deal with Tremor in terms of exposing his weakness

Cage players think it's 7-3 to Crystal but I think it's 6-4

Its probably because I play vs Tremor nearly daily lol
just to weight in on this, imo picking crystalline vs mystic is a mistake on the tremors players part.
crystalline is for spectral/mos. metallic does better vs mystic.
flex (besides gaps in strings) only really comes into play vs ermacs reversal, in the corner, at touching distance where as the 21~db1 allows for guaranteed pressure anywhere on the screen (obviously same in corner).
flex also doesnt let tremor zone with rolling rocks safely as ermac ex tele can break the flex.
the reason tremor does well vs ermac is the ex db2 cancel as he punishes ex push hard compared to other armored moves.
metallic on top of guaranteed pressure any time he hits you hes going to be 3/4 of a bar richer by the end.
lava db1u also hits ermac crouching so thats is which is very good seeing as he can punish db2 on block where as with crystalline any form of delay of a db1 will result in ex push trading for a full combo unles flex is on.

so better pressure options, better meter build for more ex db2's. better damage and even that ermac meter build was talked about in this thread metallic has unbreakable out the arse also.

i cant see why youd play crystalline over metallic when you break the mu down on all parts of the screen

Well first thing I'd say is that if you @IrishMantis are beating top level Crystalline players with Mystic then you Sir have earned the stripes of a god. That MU tilts in Tremor's favor considerably.
considerably?? by that wording im guessing you mean 7-3 tremor?? thinks thats a bit harsh imo

Fundamental based I believe he is the best character in the game, he's got everything a character needs. I think I could agree with you on this my friend.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Guess right, and Ermac isn't truly the best character.
Even if you took away his 50/50s, he still has everything else that you would want in a FG character, and he's really good with what he has as well.

Kitana doesn't have 50/50s and look how good she is.

Definitely wouldn't be a shitty character lol

Soul Caliber, Tekken, Mortal Kombat, and SF.
Even if you took away his 50/50s, he still has everything else that you would want in a FG character, and he's really good with what he has as well.

Kitana doesn't have 50/50s and look how good she is.

Definitely wouldn't be a shitty character lol
Comparing Ermac to Kitana without 50/50... Kitana wins the MU.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Comparing Ermac to Kitana without 50/50... Kitana wins the MU.
...sure. But that's besides the point.

The point is, everything I stated in the OP is actual facts that cannot be denied. If he were to lose his 50/50, he would still be a very good character because he would still have everything I stated.