What's new

I think Baraka might have received a new brutality

Snake Sound 222

Tonight, Tarkata feasts
I happened to be looking at my customization options for Baraka today, and when I got to the finishers section, I saw that I had 17 out of 19. This confused me at first, because I thought that I had all of his fatalities, taunts, and all but one of his brutalities. Then I remembered that the latest patch had given certain kharacters new brutalities. To make sure I wasn’t crazy, I looked at a video from before the patch and I saw that back then he only had 18 finishers, meaning that the one extra finisher he got is probably a brutality. I don’t know what it is and how to activate it, but it’s out there.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Oh i wonder do we have to unlock in krypt or just find out what it is?
Id like if it was for his back throw that his forward throw has one

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
They added new brutalities in the latest patch, they're 'secret' so we have to find them. Happy hunting! :D

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
Out of curiosity, I spent about $500k opening chests and souls chests too... i got nothing but junk
yea once you have almost all chest stuff they give you junk only. Shrine has it´s own lootpool so if you want gear or skins that is the next step. It´s still RNG. I threw around 4mio Gold into the shrine (75k each time cause I want the maskless masks for Kitana and Skarlet). Still no maskless Skarlet or Kitana…….

kevkopdx

Noob
yea once you have almost all chest stuff they give you junk only. Shrine has it´s own lootpool so if you want gear or skins that is the next step. It´s still RNG. I threw around 4mio Gold into the shrine (75k each time cause I want the maskless masks for Kitana and Skarlet). Still no maskless Skarlet or Kitana…….
Oh I’ve been spending millions in there too haha nothing but dvorah shit for the most part for me, so annoying

1man3letters

Now this has gone from 19 to 21 in new patch
2 of these are new end of rounds taunts that can be got from towers of time as a "gear ir augment" reward for beating certain towers.

Still nothing on where the f2 brutality found, maybe in KL s5?

freerf245

11 11 11 11
They been adding brutalities. They added one for Jax a few months ago and it didn’t appear till like a week ago. They also said on stream that they were giving new taunts to everybody so it might be that.

1man3letters

Think we got a another brutality added in.

Counter went from 21 to 22 and we know f2 one was already in the game before kl5 started.
Dont think it a riund win pose as done 3 towers with gear as reward (like got new round taunts previously) and nothing

Interesting...

Wonder where it hiding

Or what it is?
A gutted brutal where you explode there head when you headbutt them??

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Think we got a another brutality added in.

Counter went from 21 to 22 and we know f2 one was already in the game before kl5 started.
Dont think it a riund win pose as done 3 towers with gear as reward (like got new round taunts previously) and nothing

Interesting...

Wonder where it hiding

Or what it is?
A gutted brutal where you explode there head when you headbutt them??
His new Brutality is one of his old MK2 Fatalities. Here's the video:

Nevermind, I just realized you're already aware of the Brutality in the above video. My bad.

1man3letters

Guys go grab a new brutality from premier tower. Its the best! I didn’t see it before. (Back throw)
Indeed, on way home from work now to unlock that and sindel day aswell, today is a good day.

So happy they added it to back throw, wanted that since day 1 that his front throw has one so praise be to NRS!