What's new

I spent 30 milions gold in nakadnian temple

Sorakell

Noob
Hi community.

I'm not trying to complain. I only want to explain that after spending so much gold and doing around 2000 ToT i still miss 25-30% of the skins and equipment. In some way i find it quite frustrating. On the other side, as long as there are things to find i'm more interested on the game.

I would like to know what amounts of gold have other players spent and how many items are they missing, just for curiosity.

Aaaandd...i got Kitana khan mask!!! And i'm very happy with it!.

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
I doubt he put that amount in in one sitting lol That would be a new way to torture yourself

I probably put in 10-15 Million so far. Still no maskless Kitana but I can wait until it drops or it´s back in a Tower again

Got the Skarlet Skin I wanted out of it from a random Tower reward when I was grinding ToT for the Johnny announcer :confused:

C-Sword

Noob
It sucked for people that missed yesterday's event, I finally got all the maskless gears, I might never step foot in the krypt ever again

Spektor

Noob
Make sure to check the gear and skins out on Kustomization. Only some of them are available through the Shrine. I have no idea how much I've spent but I only have 6 skins left through Shrine and zero gear!

Sorakell

Noob
I spent 5 hours doing it, but i didn't do it in one sit. Half on the morning, and the rest during afternoon and evening. And it was a torture. The fact is that at the end i got a lot of augments, only a skin or equipment for aproximately 20 pulls. So I would need to check is some skin or equipment is still missing in my list but i'm not in the mood to check all the characters and their items one by one...

Spektor

Noob
It was a pain in the ass but I was bored one day and checked. I need= 6 skins from Naknadan Shrine, 4 gear from Normal Chests and 2 gear from Restocked Spirit Chests and I will have everything from the Krypt that isn't just labeled "Krypt". I have everything from the Kollector and Kronika Vaults already.

Sorakell

Noob
Is there any way to find kronika vaults? I have found some of them, but if i'm not wrong they are random. I also missed all gold kronika vaults, because i was at work, i had no idea of the event or i was lazy...is there any way to find ''edenian blue'' kitana skin for me?

Spektor

Noob
Is there any way to find kronika vaults? I have found some of them, but if i'm not wrong they are random. I also missed all gold kronika vaults, because i was at work, i had no idea of the event or i was lazy...is there any way to find ''edenian blue'' kitana skin for me?
They kinda suck but they only show up in certain spots. You can look a map up. Problem is that you never know which of the spots they will pop up in. I made a loop to look for them and just found 1 every day that I played that way I wasn't hunting them for more than a few minutes at a time. Eventually got everything they give out. I can tell you that you WILL NOT get Edenian Blue from them.

Spektor

Noob
Do you wonder how you'll be able to get those 4 gear found in normal chests?
I mean you've cleared the krypt once right?
It's a bug. I got 1 too and those are currently unobtainable there aren't either normal krypt chests to find them, only restocked, or ToT to give them as rewards.
That makes sense. Ive cleared it multiple times and not gotten then so I gave up. The Naknadan Shrine also won't give me the last 6 skins. It gave me 12 augments in a row last time. Im currently just waiting to see If they will pop up on Premium shop or give them to me in towers of time.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
My bad, I meant the player appreciation week
All good was about to say the weekly thing lol. I got nervous for a sec since I was out most of the day yesterday then came home and slept. But tha k God they didn't offer anything new for Raiden.

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
A. Did you check the gear you were looking for? The shrine gear is listed ....
B. Have done character towers all 5?
C. There are some towers you have missed for what reason . Some of them might be 3 day one

Spektor

Noob
Hi community.

I'm not trying to complain. I only want to explain that after spending so much gold and doing around 2000 ToT i still miss 25-30% of the skins and equipment. In some way i find it quite frustrating. On the other side, as long as there are things to find i'm more interested on the game.

I would like to know what amounts of gold have other players spent and how many items are they missing, just for curiosity.

Aaaandd...i got Kitana khan mask!!! And i'm very happy with it!.
Off topic but can you receive gear marked "Normal Krypt Chest" as random gear rewards in Towers of Time? I cleaned entire Krypt out except for 4 normal chest items that refuse to drop. (All Shrine, Spirit Chest, green soul things, Kronika Vault, Forge and Kollector Trade gear/skins done!)

Commander Thor

Power of Thor!
I’m having the same problem. I have precisely one gear piece from the Krypt left (Kano’s Bed Burner Eye, which is supposedly a Normal Krypt Chest reward) and have never gotten it no matter how much I’ve played the random rewards and refilled the chests. I’m just waiting for it to pop in the shop or towers as I sit on maxed out koins. Anyone got that piece by chance?

I can confirm some Shrine, Kronika Vault and Spirit Chest skins and gear can be earned as random rewards, as I got my other remaining items besides the Bed Burner from there when I stopped getting stuff.

Spektor

Noob
I’m having the same problem. I have precisely one gear piece from the Krypt left (Kano’s Bed Burner Eye, which is supposedly a Normal Krypt Chest reward) and have never gotten it no matter how much I’ve played the random rewards and refilled the chests. I’m just waiting for it to pop in the shop or towers as I sit on maxed out koins. Anyone got that piece by chance?

I can confirm some Shrine, Kronika Vault and Spirit Chest skins and gear can be earned as random rewards, as I got my other remaining items besides the Bed Burner from there when I stopped getting stuff.
Thanks! I'm sure I will run into same issue. I have 2 Cassie pieces, 1 Frost piece and 1 Scorpion piece left. But at least maybe I can get some of those in ToT now!