What's new

Guide I present to you: Concise Guide to Black Adam

Drecker

GET CITY.
Also off instant nj1 xx MB Boot Stomp out of a blockstring into trait, on I believe every character close Stomp doesn't cross up but far Stomp does.

Reactions: REO

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
So i finally got to watch the videos and read everything i would have to say this is amazing. As someone who is trying to learn BA this stuff is very useful. If people say anything bad about this or the other ones i hope that you make they can go fuck themselves cause this is amazing. For newer people learning the game. Or people who just want to learn a new character like myself. Please keep writing these. Thank you REO.

REO

Undead
I'm really glad you all like this guide. I wasn't expecting to get this much support on my first Injustice character guide. :eek:

Maybe it could be possible to have a combo section where you list the optimal combo off of each string?
Combos were the last thing I added to this guide. I originally wasn't planning on doing them because I'm not a combo guy, but I felt the basic ones should be up at least. Maybe save best combos for every situations and string / normal for a super guide?

Stickied. Tons of good info that I was way too lazy to put on here. Good stuff @R.E.O.

Mastering all of these strategies posted is basically how to use Adam at the highest level. I mean other than these techs you basically just have to be smart defensively and it can easily be game over for the opponent.

If I ever remember to I may add some more stuff to this post later with some extra tips and notes if you dont mind.
Feel free to add what you want. All I ask is it be made very straightforward and brief as possible. I feel every character should have at least one guide that is more on the simple side that can be looked up on mobile without having to shift through a ton of essay like posts. BUT I think there also needs to be that super guide for every character which goes insanely in depth from match ups, to movement, anti airing, footsies, frame data breakdown, etc. etc. basically covers EVERYTHING. My MMH is going to be the super guide since I have so much to write on the character. It will literally have paragraphs for the most basic things such as d+1s and sweep. xD

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
So no top black Adam player knows about the IA divekick corner cross up after b23 u2 , but reo does , this guy is kinda the actual shit. ( that's the shit I foun when I was playing you remember?)
Yeapp and it works great,only one person has blocked it so far. id kill to see the many faces ive done that to already. Lol

lm Tweakk

#BuffAntiAirs
I'm really glad you all like this guide. I wasn't expecting to get this much support on my first Injustice character guide. :eek:

Combos were the last thing I added to this guide. I originally wasn't planning on doing them because I'm not a combo guy, but I felt the basic ones should be up at least. Maybe save best combos for every situations and string / normal for a super guide?

Feel free to add what you want. All I ask is it be made very straightforward and brief as possible. I feel every character should have at least one guide that is more on the simple side that can be looked up on mobile without having to shift through a ton of essay like posts. BUT I think there also needs to be that super guide for every character which goes insanely in depth from match ups, to movement, anti airing, footsies, frame data breakdown, etc. etc. basically covers EVERYTHING. My MMH is going to be the super guide since I have so much to write on the character. It will literally have paragraphs for the most basic things such as d+1s and sweep. xD
Yo reo , b23 U2 knockdown in the corner , then ia divekick in the corner crosses up , but did you know it reverses their wakeup inputs too? I found this a while ago and decided to keep it to myself , good work man

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
God I hope to see a "super guide" for Lex in the near future.

good stuff as always, this guide shows exactly to a new player what they need to know when they pick up Black adam and at the same time let the player himself/herself get to know Black adam through their own eyes.

MK_Salivial

MK Mad Decent
Fantastic!
Would love to see a Batman one.
Seeing as he's your original main I bet it would be even more informative!