What's new

Guide I present to you: Concise Guide to Black Adam

Emperor Eevee

Learn to take a joke pal!
Also, with the bomb set-ups, if they don't roll, there is no need to MB Black Magic. Just block the wake up (unless its a teleport), and B23

Crathen

Death is my business
Awesome guide , great work.

I want to add that you can set up midscreen divekick crossup setups ending w 13.See below

Obviously changing the timing on the divekick makes it a fake crossup.

You can also crossup f3 in the corner ending combos with 13 , you just have to hit 13 at a high height.

Last edited:
So black adam has safe 50/50s both midscreen and in the corner that are completely ambiguous and lead to big combo damage.
And superman has 50/50 otg resets that can be techrolled and lead to full combo punish if they guess right.
Interesting

Black Adam can also reverse wake ups in the corner using the hard knockdown off of either standing 3 hard knockdown or 1 3 hardknock down, just dash in while they are down

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
Low tier guides lol. us low tier players need guidance warrior REO. Perfect presentation I wish my grammar was flawless as yours.

Last edited:

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
REO... I liked you more when everyone thought you were a dick. Stop being so productive to the TYM community; its boring. Pls n thx.

P.S. CEO 2014 is right around the corner... *cough cough*

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Great work REO. I am going to be posting some Sinstero vs Black Adam tech soon and want to get your thoughts.

Really, great work.