What's new

i played that lex guy.

i played him like 3 times the differnce is, im on a "S" controller for now. buy the way his name is lexcellent. pretty funny!

Mmmm all that i want is just see Lex´s matches videos, not to know if he´s real:S or if he defeat anybody, is just wanted to see vids... just that ^_^, Lex sorry if you feel ofensed but it´s not what i want, i just want to know how much harder you play UMK3... just that, i saw Shock and Ded_ playing on the net (Ded_) and arcade (Shock)

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'll start playing ranked matches once I get in about 300 matches or so. I still have trouble simply running.

i just wanna smash my s controller. these guys are so clueless, these guys in any top ranking hav'nt played no one yet.

i cant even get mad about it but, what you gonna do, trying to replace five fingers with one right thumb.

Bob Dole said:
i just wanna smash my s controller. these guys are so clueless, these guys in any top ranking hav'nt played no one yet.

i cant even get mad about it but, what you gonna do, trying to replace five fingers with one right thumb.
not trying to be mean but most all of the people in top rankings have actually proved themself offline and now are doing it online whlie you sit here and complain about the controller. maybe you're the one who is clueless and hasn't played anyone yet.

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
looks like 3 WaveNet players to me, besides, chicago has pushed UMK3 to its limits and beyond over a chicago-wide arcade network. makes sense that any/all chicago players get in the top 10 and stay there for a long time since we have fought against a top skill playerbase more than anyone else in the world.

ded

Elder God
maybe, but that was long time ago, now only you and moe keep playing (thrower maybe too, i dont know) + you did not pushed UMK3 to its limits you start doing it.

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
we dont need to "keep playing", we just remember how to play within 1-2 games

Bob Dole said:

wat do u mean by the S controller?

ilovepoop said:
Bob Dole said:

what do you think i mean, i you trying to be funny? have you ever looked on the bottom of your joystick and read what it said. dont be dick!!!!

rsigley said:
Bob Dole said:

not trying to be mean but most all of the people in top rankings have actually proved themself offline and now are doing it online whlie you sit here and complain about the controller. maybe you're the one who is clueless and hasn't played anyone yet.
yo, rob i dont think i was talking to you!!, but, if you want it here it is. YOU SUCK ROB, maybe you need to go offline and prove yourself off. yet you kiss ass of people you are top rankings in a game thats only been online for 3 days tops, can you you show your ass a little harder.
if my point was'nt valid i dont think anyone else would be mentioning the same thing, dummy!

Bob Dole said:
ilovepoop said:
Bob Dole said:

what do you think i mean, i you trying to be funny? have you ever looked on the bottom of your joystick and read what it said. dont be dick!!!!
Sorry for watever the hell i did to you. i simply asked a simple question i have used xbox 360 since its launch and on both my wired and wireless controller i don't see that it says S controller the only S controller i know of is for the regular Xbox 1 the small one hint the S the controller before the S controller was called a DUKE and i know UMK3 isn't out for xbox 1 so i don't know wat the hell u are talking about S controller? and quite frankly by me asking a simple question doesn't consider me a dick i'd call you a dick for calling me cause i asked a question. Do you do that to everyone that ask you a question?

Bob Dole said:
rsigley said:
Bob Dole said:

yo, rob i dont think i was talking to you!!, but, if you want it here it is. YOU SUCK ROB, maybe you need to go offline and prove yourself off. yet you kiss ass of people you are top rankings in a game thats only been online for 3 days tops, can you you show your ass a little harder.
if my point was'nt valid i dont think anyone else would be mentioning the same thing, dummy!
Have you played RoB?

Br0ken

Noob
Bob dole You said rob should prove himself offline.Rob sigley has played offline in east coast champonships against high level players so dont run your mouth about shit you have no clue about.And you talk trash on here like your somebody....Come on xbla and get your ass whooped by me,shock,moe,thrower,and lex from one side of the screen to the other.Your posts are pointless and stupid because you have no clue wtf ur running your mouth about boy.

Br0ken said:
Bob dole You said rob should prove himself offline.Rob sigley has played offline in east coast champonships against high level players so dont run your mouth about shit you have no clue about.And you talk trash on here like your somebody....Come on xbla and get your ass whooped by me,shock,moe,thrower,and lex from one side of the screen to the other.Your posts are pointless and stupid because you have no clue wtf ur running your mouth about boy.
oh snap more than one person getting angry with mr dole up there

Br0ken said:
your funny, learn to read a post and not read INTO ONE. plus im not worried about "ME" plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

sorry popie face, i thought you where being a dick, im sorry.