What's new

" I Only Need One Take." -- Johnny Cage Living Guide

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
For one, you keep your fatal blow, it just goes on cooldown.

The main reason you use it is extra damage, particularly when a fatal wouldn’t be enough to close around.

It does indeed increase combo damage. It not only ups all his regular starters by around 8%, if turns other moves into combo starters like f4. You can hitconfirm it into fb cancel f344 on hit. On block you can cancel f4 and his other strings into insanely fast throws using this as well. Even if they want to interrupt, there’s the threat you’ll just let the fatal fly and armor through them so the mindgame is pretty legit.
Wasn't there someone who left frame data for the FB cancels somewhere in the general thread? I wanna expand on that when I get home, maybe post some combos as well.

FoughtDragon01

Here's a couple combos I found:

Uppercut Anti-Air BNB
D2, 121~BF4 [254]

[CORNER] Uppercut Anti-Air BNB

D2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 121~BF4 [319]

Anti-Crossup

1 or 2:
Jab, dash~2, dash~2, dash~2, 121~BF4 [241/251]

D1:
D1, dash~2, dash~2, 121~BF4 [222]
Great guide so far!

Minor note about Caged Rage that could be useful. 12~CR is pretty much guaranteed at CR level 2 and 3. Trying to poke it frame perfect will at best cause a trade. 12 is the best string to use with CR.

The only thing I can't remember is if you can use Fatal Blow in that gap. Gotta go back to the damn lab now.
Good shit ! Thank you :) !

You should add this to the OP :

It is updated for the 1.04
Thanks for these, guys! I'll be sure to update the guide once I get home.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
It mentions that people kan full kombo punish you if they break away at the right time during the kombo. Does anyone have a few examples of where that kan happen?

FoughtDragon01

It mentions that people kan full kombo punish you if they break away at the right time during the kombo. Does anyone have a few examples of where that kan happen?
It hasn't happened to me that often, but in my experience, if they breakaway right before I cancel into Shadow Kick, they can get up and punish me before I recover. I don't seem to have this problem if I use Flippy Kick instead.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
It hasn't happened to me that often, but in my experience, if they breakaway right before I cancel into Shadow Kick, they can get up and punish me before I recover. I don't seem to have this problem if I use Flippy Kick instead.
Oh.. Then that's not so bad. Especially if you kan just do a different ender.