What's new

I noticed something

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
WHIP ME MORE,MORE,YES!!

isn't it negative and much better to just send 'em fullscreen?

Flagg

Noob
I like ending her big combos with whip.

What people dont realise is how good hair whip is on wake up attacks.

EX whip however is the biggest waste of meter in the game. 2% extra? Get the fuck outta here NRS.

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work
it leaves her at +17 on hit....can dash in b1+2, b3 f2, check them with another hairwhip ect ect..lots of options...it is -7 on block but at max distance its good. I personally use the hairwhip A LOT to end combos and bait a wake up to hairwhip them again. Its def a sleeper move

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight

EX whip however is the biggest waste of meter in the game. 2% extra? Get the fuck outta here NRS.
EX Staff Grab would like to have a word with you :p

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
The only problem with it is it makes it hard to corner people when it sends them behind you.

But cornering someone with Sindel does not mean much, so it should be used more IMO

CanadianBaconX

Let's see how long this lasts...
I'm defiantly a Sindel that doesn't use Hairwhip often. I'll use it raw when zoning and am backed to a corner or on certain characters (Green Kick happy Jades and Stomp happy Sheevas).

I never end Sindel's longer (B3 F2) combos with Hairwhip since, the combo itself has moved me so far across the screen that often a Hairwhip will put me closer to a corner, while a Step up will keep the opponent on the same side and push them a little more away as well and I'm only losing 1%... The ONLY other time I'd end in a Hairwhip, is if it will kill and they have breaker since, you can't break Hairwhip (but, you can break Scream... >.>)

I haven't really tried using Hairwhip on their wake up... Might try it :p

The only problem with it is it makes it hard to corner people when it sends them behind you.

But cornering someone with Sindel does not mean much, so it should be used more IMO
Actually... Them being corner is important for Sindel for 2 reasons...

1) You're not in the corner!
2) You have ALL this space to jump back and throw your purple balls of awesomeness.
3) Also 47% into a standing reset isn't bad either :3

I love sindels footsies. Just lovely love love it <3
Hair aint got that push back so it's not exactly spam able but yeah it's arguably better or = to flame through

Justice

Noob

EX Dive Kick and EX Arc Kick would like to see you outside please.....

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele

EX Flame Burner and EX Straight Missile would like to see you in their respective offices...

CanadianBaconX

Sindel's Normal Hairwhip = 11%
Sindel's En Hairwhip = 13%
Extra = Nothing

EX Staff Grab would like to have a word with you :p
Jade's Normal Staff Grab = 8%
Jade's En Staff Grab = 14%
Extra: I didn't notice anything else...

Sonya's Normal Arc Kick = 9%
Sonya's En Arc Kick = 11%
Extra = Has some Armour

Sonya's Normal Dive Kick = 7%
Sonya's En Dive Kick = 16%
Extra = None that I noticed

EX Flame Burner and EX Straight Missile would like to see you in their respective offices...
Sektor's Normal Flame Burner = 8%
Sektor's En Flame Burner = 12%
Extra: En is out for longer

Sektor's Normal Straight Missile = 8%
Sektor's En Straight Missile = 13%
Extra: En Straight Missile hits crouching opponents

Does this mean these moves are worth the meter? Not really... But, unless I'm missing something... Sindel's En Hairwhip is pretty bad :p

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Because if dive kick hits you get 40 something percent no meter. It's pointless to use when you can save the meter for breaker or ex-cartwheel

CanadianBaconX

Because if dive kick hits you get 40 something percent no meter. It's pointless to use when you can save the meter for breaker or ex-cartwheel
Oh yeah normal dive kick is 145457867x better than an EN one when actually playing. However on a pure move standpoint there is some kind of noticeable improvement to the move when meter is used :p

Enenra

Go to hell.

EX Clone wants a word with all of you

"I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth..."

Seriously though, I love that move. It can work as a surprisingly decent anti-air at times, it can set them up for wake-up antics (it's actually not uncommon to land a second hair whip on them) and it's safe at mid/long range.

IMO, they should have made it so that EN Hair Whip slammed the opponent TWICE rather than three times, leading to them being basically the same position as they were before, allowing you to continue corner pressure if you so desire.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
It has to be the most wasteful meter usage.
Jade's En-staff grab is as useless, but it does 75% more damage than the regular one.

Espio

Kokomo
I use hair whip all the time when I play Sindel, I like the look of it, but it's a suitable combo ender and allows you to position the opponent. It's too stylish of a move to be forgotten.