Has NRS Gone SJW

• Yes

Votes: 25 21.7%
  • No

Votes: 90 78.3%

• Total voters

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'm not going to get deep into this thread again, but Captain Marvel definitely didn't flop lol:

https://deadline.com/2019/03/captain-marvel-opening-weekend-box-office-breaks-records-1202571905/

Already on track to be one of the biggest debut weekends in the month of March of all time, likely a close third place after Beauty and the Beast and Batman vs. Superman (which were absolutely massive blockbusters), beating The Hunger Games (also a massive blockbuster)
Maybe flop is the wrong word but it's no where near as good as the other Marvel and DC movies, pretty much everyone who's comparing it to WW has said it's no where near as good as WW. This doesn't surprise me, WW was a masterpiece honestly and she's not even my favorite character but that movie was awesome. At any rate, I'm more hyped for Shazam the OG Captain Marvel. I just meant in regards to what Marvel movies usually pull in and with reviews, most have said CM has failed compared to other comic movies. More so what I meant.

Winter Soldier is still my fav Marvel movie by far, though I did like Homecoming a lot too(I know he wasn't received as well as Tobey's films but it was a fun movie, Keaton's performance was the best thing about it for sure)

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Wow. Thread is uh....man. What a read. I actually read this entire thing. God, it's been a slow day at work.

There was a time that I would be all over a thread like this. There are hella bad takes all over the place.

But reading this thread reminded me of how pointless online "discourse" and arguing actually is. No one actually wants to listen, but they do want to "win." So it's just people badly quoting logical fallacies they read on Wikipedia and disregarding whatever doesn't suit their talking points.

Man...I used to love arguing on this site. Now...now I can only look on in sobering reality of how I once was.

What a bunch of time wasted, I tell ya.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Wow. Thread is uh....man. What a read. I actually read this entire thing. God, it's been a slow day at work.

There was a time that I would be all over a thread like this. There are hella bad takes all over the place.

But reading this thread reminded me of how pointless online "discourse" and arguing actually is. No one actually wants to listen, but they do want to "win." So it's just people badly quoting logical fallacies they read on Wikipedia and disregarding whatever doesn't suit their talking points.

Man...I used to love arguing on this site. Now...now I can only look on in sobering reality of how I once was.

What a bunch of time wasted, I tell ya.
Whew, you almost came in here and made a snarky, passive aggressive post that disses everyone who's had a discussion in here. Must have been hard to dodge.