What's new

I need some help!!

I want to know if I should buy:

A DS
UMK
And MAYBE A wireless router if I still have money.

Or

I should save up for

A 360
UMK 3
And MAYBE a Wireless router.

I don't know what I should get...The 360 has that RRoD and someone told me I have to pay to fix it so thta's a real problem right there. But I already have a cfw PSP so I can run DS games off of it but slower.

I'm at a real loss...If I go for the DS then I'll should get it by Christmas. But if I get the 360 It won't be coming until next summer so any help would be appreciated. :)

wazz

Noob
kaillera is a free option but u will need game pad. (i use ps2 pad wit adpter)

i have both umk3 ds and umk3 xbox 360

i wud go for umk3 ds. but its ur choice. the ds only supports wep security settins and only the 1st key

I have Kaillera but it's laggy as hell. Plus I don't know the controls. And I'm quite awful at playing fighting games on a keyboard.

wazz

Noob
u dnt need 2 play on keyboard. u can use a game pad. i wud recomend a ps1 or ps2 pad wit adapter

if u wana set ur controls. start game then press tab on key board then go to INPUT (THIS GAME)
thats were u go 2 set ur buttons

Tim Static

Adminerator
I want to know if I should buy:

A DS
UMK
And MAYBE A wireless router if I still have money.

Or

I should save up for

A 360
UMK 3
And MAYBE a Wireless router.
Yes.

Get both if you can, but go for a 360 first, and dont even bother with the 360 Wi-Fi adapter. I know I wont play you, because you'll lag like a motherfucker.

k

But I heard that the arcade mode gets crazy hard after the fourth match and I am not the best UMK3 player. If I get the wireless router then I'll go online but still...I don't want to get raped by everyone online!!

Tim Static

Adminerator
wow.

I guess your at the wrong site, bro.

Maybe I can help you....

www.sissies.com ?

Seriously, this isnt some MK fan boy site, even though we are fanboys in our own rights, but if your gonna get Mario Kart DS (which isnt all that great, and complain about the AI in a Mortal Kombat game, you wont get a lick of repsect from me or about 99% of the others here.

Man up, and get the UMK game.

I don't want to pay $30.00 for a game where I can't even get past the fourth match without spamming some gay combo.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Yeah, and dont bother trying something new, or working hard to get better at it.

I hope you lose every Mario Kart race, that way you'll have wasted $35 on it.

seriously what is the point of being on this site if you're having second guesses about buying the game it's dedicated to

i'm confused

Yeah, and dont bother trying something new, or working hard to get better at it.

I hope you lose every Mario Kart race, that way you'll have wasted $35 on it.
Stop being a little bitch. :roll: I've been a MK fan ever since I heard about it.

But at least I'll be able to get past the first level of Mario Kart without really trying...

Oh and just in case I get UMk give me your friend code so I can make you the first person I destroy online. :roll:

Mario Kart is designed to give everyone a fair chance by giving them more powerful weapons as they play worse. You won't get any lightning bolts when you are getting Lao inf'ed here.

And I wouldn't necessarily blindly talk shit to someone on a site dedicated to a game that you haven't even tried to get passed the first level, let alone lost trying, child.
Who the hell said I never tried? :confused:

I have MAT: Extended Play for PSP and play all of them...I can beat them but I get stuck on Motaro in MK3 and Goro in MK1 and I'm not even going to bother finishing MK2.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Stop being a little bitch. :roll: I've been a MK fan ever since I heard about it.

But at least I'll be able to get past the first level of Mario Kart without really trying...

Oh and just in case I get UMk give me your friend code so I can make you the first person I destroy online. :roll:
o' really?

Who the hell said I never tried? :confused:

I have MAT: Extended Play for PSP and play all of them...I can beat them but I get stuck on Motaro in MK3 and Goro in MK1 and I'm not even going to bother finishing MK2.
Wow, that Motaro SURE is tough. :rolleyes:

lol kidlife, i bought UMK and Mario Kart at the same time. UMK3 is alot more fun and worth it. Beleive me, mario kart gets boring after a day of playing. :[