What's new

i need help with combo..

RuT

Noob
Help! I so love Nightwolf. I can make 3 axes on Kabal Jax Sub-Zero Stryker, but I can not make 2 axes on some characters: Robots Kung Lao Sonya Sheeva Liu Kang Shang Tsung & 3 axes on ninjia men. How i can doin it???

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Add a small step before the second axe on the double axers you're having trouble with, but it has to flow with the motion of the axe, and on the male ninjas, try and do a small step with each axe or get the first two really fast with a bigger step on the third.

Has this been discussed already?

RuT

Noob
Shock said:
Add a small step before the second axe on the double axers you're having trouble with, but it has to flow with the motion of the axe, and on the male ninjas, try and do a small step with each axe or get the first two really fast with a bigger step on the third.

Has this been discussed already?
I searched, but have not found messages on it. There is a problem: I do an axe.. A step.. An axe, but I am compelled to press a key "down" right after a step to make an axe.. And I squat.. I waste time.. (I play on the keyboard - the problem in it can is though I so I do not think)

When you do step axes, you can actually pause before you do the axe so it's easier to connect. Just do this.

Combo,d f hp, d f (hold forward till he walks in a little) hp

This should get you the second axe on the characters you talked about. You can do it again on some characters but its somewhat difficult.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mzqww1vr6eg
There's an example of 3 step axes on a male ninja for you.

Hope I helped! :D

RuT

Noob
Rockzilla220 said:
When you do step axes, you can actually pause before you do the axe so it's easier to connect. Just do this.

This should get you the second axe on the characters you talked about. You can do it again on some characters but its somewhat difficult.

Thanks! But i have vid with 4 axes on ninjiamen.

RuT said:
Rockzilla220 said:

Thanks! But i have vid with 4 axes on ninjiamen.
first off they are called male ninja's not ninjamen that makes them sound like they same exact people

and 2ndly 4 hatchets, would have to be by walking/running in with inf run on, i think

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Ninjamen - Male Ninjas, six and one half a dozen of the other.

and 4 axes are possible with exact timing, utilizing forward movement and just frames axe movement. I never bother.

You can get 4 hatchets legit. after the 2nd axe hold run d,f, release run hp then repeat for the 4th. To get 2 on ppl like shang after the first axe hold run d,f, release run hp.

agent007 said:
You can get 4 hatchets legit. after the 2nd axe hold run d,f, release run hp then repeat for the 4th. To get 2 on ppl like shang after the first axe hold run d,f, release run hp.
why would u hold run? if u held run your run would depleat as it reloads so you would never run

ilovepoop said:
agent007 said:
why would u hold run? if u held run your run would depleat as it reloads so you would never run
Normally after the first axe you do the 2nd one immediately. After that your run meter is just about full allowing you to do run steps instead of a regular step in. If you can get use to this you will be getting 3 axes all the time and maybe 4 if you're feeling lucky. I only hold run after the 2nd axe hits. Doing it this way will allow you to move in further.

This post was the one that let me know how to 4 hatchet, so for that. Thank you

I just wanted to say

I can CONSISTENTLY 4 hatchet male ninjas and jax with my arcade stick, no problems at all.

BUT with my 360 pad OMG is this not consistent. I throw out HP's every now and then becase of the disconnect of run and the holding foward idk..

Just saying, this combo is simple on a stick

Tim Static

Adminerator
This post was the one that let me know how to 4 hatchet, so for that. Thank you

I just wanted to say

I can CONSISTENTLY 4 hatchet male ninjas and jax with my arcade stick, no problems at all.

BUT with my 360 pad OMG is this not consistent. I throw out HP's every now and then becase of the disconnect of run and the holding foward idk..

Just saying, this combo is simple on a stick
Sweet.

I told you playing on your stick improves timing and improves your game ;)

No i'm not joking haha.

It definitely does improve my game. Theres nothing I can't do on a stick anymore, and this nightwolf 4 hatchets is the final thing which i cannot do on both stick/controller.

Ermac is kinda annoying on my pad too just because i don't feel 100% smooth