What's new

I need help doing the KB command grab

kdawg

Noob
Is there any one who has a video or visual or audio cue to help them recognize when to input 2 , 4 , and 3 to get the Krushing blow version of the quad slam?

I mainly use a visual cue, and it's based off when the opponents body hits the ground.

You hit 2 almost exactly when the body hits the ground (first hit)

You hit 4 a split second (really a tiny fraction of a second) after the body hits the ground the second time.

You hit 3 a little bit longer after the body hits the ground, more like a moment after rather than a split second.

It's like each time the body hits the floor, you wait a few frames longer before hitting it again. Play around with that idea/timing and just practice it.

DarthSatan666

Rock, Paper, Nut Punch
The first one is quick and it's the same time they hit the ground. For the rest of them it's a split second after. When you see the dust cloud from the impact press the button.

kdawg

Noob
I mainly use a visual cue, and it's based off when the opponents body hits the ground.

You hit 2 almost exactly when the body hits the ground (first hit)

You hit 4 a split second (really a tiny fraction of a second) after the body hits the ground the second time.

You hit 3 a little bit longer after the body hits the ground, more like a moment after rather than a split second.

It's like each time the body hits the floor, you wait a few frames longer before hitting it again. Play around with that idea/timing and just practice it.
Thanks, shortly after I posted this I had a friend show me in online practice! But thank you

DarthSatan666

Rock, Paper, Nut Punch
I’ve actually seen a video on YouTube where a guy was saying pay attention to the dust. Thanks
It's probably the same video that made me understand it. But those dust clouds are key. Then it just becomes muscle memory after a while.