What's new

I might have a new way to rank up characters fast

I might have a new way to rank characters up quickly. I'll hopefully be able to test later and update here.

If anyone wants to try: if you have another account with a lvl 20 character or a friend online with a lvl 20 character, fight them. I believe the new XP system gives more XP against equal or higher stat fighters. So fighting another character with lvl normalisation turned off should work. If anyone can test before I get a chance, please post here.

Wait, so just fight your friend online?
No, anyone online with a level 20 char........ his advise is play online.......... with people............ wow.......... (I think multiverse intentionally favors leveling up casual players, instead of leveling up players playing vs ppl online (cause the latter is better at the game))

G11OST

Noob
You can't come in here giving tips my dude. It's either "already known" or "useless information." People will probably reply to my post with negativity, like I care. Just shrug and move on.
Unless you are a known tourney player
Welcome to the fighting community were all top players have blue balls from fanboys

So I'm gonna ask the legit question here. It's just an online version of the versus tech but they nerfed the versus tech with the last patch you don't get as much XP as you used to. Do you gain the same amount of XP as the pre nerf versus tech?

Raiderhorn

White Lotus
I made a video little over a week ago addressing how to level up after the patch, you can still do two player local versus boosting. What you must do now is that you must sign in a second profile and it must have at least one Lv 20 character on it. Player 2 selects that lv 20 character and you choose whoever you want to level up. Flawless Victories give you 1300+ XP and drops to 1000+ XP after level 16.
You can also still do Single Player Fights vs the AI, just set the CPU level to Lv 20 and on Very Easy. You get anywhere from 500 - 1200 XP depending on how you fast you win and how much damage you take.

Raiderhorn

White Lotus
You are right. You can also fight a friend online and get 1000+ per match. I never tested for an XP drop after level 16 though doing that method.