What's new

I made a thread of the Timeline of all Leaks

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
If Ermac doesn’t make it in I will riot. I doubt they won’t release any female along with them.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
no female, no guests - will not happen 100%.

My guess - Yes, there will be another kombat pack. Yes, one/two of the ninjas will be included (Ermac, Reptile, Smoke - the last one is the most probable). Yes, one female will be included - hard to say who actually, Sareena maybe? Yes, eventually both Sektor and Cyrax will become playable as regular characters. Yes, there will be 1-2 more guests :(

mattteo

Noob
no female, no guests - will not happen 100%.

My guess - Yes, there will be another kombat pack. Yes, one/two of the ninjas will be included (Ermac, Reptile, Smoke - the last one is the most probable). Yes, one female will be included - hard to say who actually, Sareena maybe? Yes, eventually both Sektor and Cyrax will become playable as regular characters. Yes, there will be 1-2 more guests :(

There are some serious wishful things in your post that are not grounded in anything. Ninjas having popularity m3ans nothinh fir NRS and the cyborgs with certainty ?

I think a lot more evidence points to Shinnok (100%). Daegon and Havik are in multiple leaked rosters which have validity. Did you read the gamefaqs post?

mattteo

Noob
I did but it's a piece of garbage, come on xD

What??! Well, thanks, I guess. Took me a week to get all that down and you say it's a piece if garbage?? It's just stuff that was said at different points, nothing is my personal opinion except maybe when I say "this is my verdict".

Last edited:

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
@mattteo Nonono, I didn't refer to your post. I was referring to one of the leaks about Daegon/Havik etc. This is a piece of garbage and it's clready made out by some fanboy of these characters ;)

don't fell offended, Man

mattteo

Noob
@mattteo Nonono, I didn't refer to your post. I was referring to one of the leaks about Daegon/Havik etc. This is a piece of garbage and it's clready made out by some fanboy of these characters ;)

don't fell offended, Man

Oh, ok. The thing is though that there are multiple leaks with Havik and Daegon and they all appear to have truth to them,.just minor things changed in production. For example, one says the guest character is Ash, other one says it's Michael Myers, other one says it's Rambo. But they all pretty much say the same about Havik and Dsegon.

So it seems reliable.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Oh, ok. The thing is though that there are multiple leaks with Havik and Daegon and they all appear to have truth to them,.just minor things changed in production. For example, one says the guest character is Ash, other one says it's Michael Myers, other one says it's Rambo. But they all pretty much say the same about Havik and Dsegon.

So it seems reliable.
Huh. There were other leakers besides DVD who claimed Daegon?