What's new
I just wanted to upload this as a "proof of concept" that a VR spectator mode could work really well for the PC version of MK11 (I know.. I'm dreaming). It wouldn't take that much to implement it properly (literally a checkbox in UE4 and add the camera) and could be awesome to view people battling it out like this. Well, there would be a little more to it than that of course. (and the random camera swinging movements I was doing would be bad for VR)

This was made using vorpx (bunch of tweaks) and a free camera mod for MKX. The video is not the greatest quality because my VR180 camera kind of sucks (I recorded through the lenses) You will need an Oculus Go to view this properly and must use the Youtube VR app on the oculus app store. In the rift it looks like a native VR title and very clear! On the video here a little cut off and warped and blurry, but gives an idea.

Edit: One more thing, viewing it here on this site is useless and it must be viewed on the oculus go. Simply download the youtube vr app on the go and type "mortal kombat vr180" and these will come up. Also, please ignore how terribly I was moving and playing, I had to use one hand while recording.

Last edited: