What's new

i know its late but i just got mk vs dc

DaCool

Noob
lol its actually suprisingly fun im trying to learn the mechanics and hope to take it online soon right now my mains are green lantern, wonder woman, and the joker

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
You will be surprised how bad net-play affects game-play for this game. Regardless, its still a fun game in my book.

Right now I'm playing SSFIV and UMK3. But if I'm ever not lazy enough to grab the PS3 from my brothers room, you can always add me and ill get a few games in with you. lol

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
lol its actually suprisingly fun im trying to learn the mechanics and hope to take it online soon right now my mains are green lantern, wonder woman, and the joker
I'll add you. It'll be nice to play someone legit for once. Seems the servers are nothing but common trash anymore... hence why I rarely get on unless I'm playing a friend. :top:

Also, for the characters you're using, be sure to check out our Character Guides for MKDC>>Located near the top of the site, "Guides". A lot of useful tips in there and all of those guides were written by the community's finest.

DaCool

Noob
I'll add you. It'll be nice to play someone legit for once. Seems the servers are nothing but common trash anymore... hence why I rarely get on unless I'm playing a friend. :top:

Also, for the characters you're using, be sure to check out our Character Guides for MKDC>>Located near the top of the site, "Guides". A lot of useful tips in there and all of those guides were written by the community's finest.
i hope i can do something i feel im gonna get murdered lol

RoGE

Noob
Wow, I've been on this site for a while and didn't even notice the "guides" menu on the top. when I click MKvsDC it says
"No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"