What's new

General/Other - Kenshi I keep hearing Kenshi is bad...

What Kenshi could do with is his old B2 from MK9.
Lao has a similar problem (except for in buzzsaw) where you have no reason to block low.
But thats not what makes a character good or bad, you need a move set that complements itself.
What normals can lao use in tempest or hat trick besides pokes and b324. F23 u can use for punishes but I feel so many normals hard so head scratching in terms of frame data.

Hey, i hate nrs and wb too. It's still fucking amateur hour on their 3rd hugely popular fighting game. I made the mistake of buying mk9 on pc...i had a guess that the same bumbling incompetent developer monkeys would fuck it up again.

It's really hard to say a lot of kind things about nrs and wb. I dont even like sf4 but god damn...at least the game is consistent for a fucking year and the patches aren't decided by a bunch of monkeys picking fleas off one another. Kill kano and deathstroke but keep kabal and aquaman in? LOL

Fucking hell. No wonder I stopped playing their games in any form of serious nature.
Kabal and aquaman were both hit hard by patches just not hard enough. Deathstroke was fine, it was flash overbuffs and the dlc that wrecked him/ the games balance.

Remember Sektor who totally seemed viable until everyone realized his hitbox was terribly botched and NRS chose not to fix it? Now that is understandably upsetting.

Kenshi will likely get some tlc. I'm still not sure what the tournament testers did if kitana and kenshi really suck this badly as those characters were both actively played (16bit tested this game...)but hey...

Jax is good! Jr gave some potentially good feedback atleast haha
I think sektor would be viable if not for sonya getting an ex cartwheel buff and kabals buzzsaw magically making his tp whiff. Kenshi was a problem but sektor was solid outside of that.

If you're a character loyalist...play him. If you're only playing to win (the fgc pays crap guys -- even Jwong isn't traveling much these days since he's actually making real money off twitch and Daigo is a nurse.) then pick another character. Mkx all in all has a way more diverse viable roster thus far. Yeah, Kenshi isn't that ex armored flowchart and you've gotta work for your wins now.

If that's not for you...pick a character with better tools. Reo and Jr aren't loyalists. Daigo and Wong aren't loyalists. Do you want to consistently win or do you want to be a chatacter loyalist?

Hopefully kenshi and kitana have some undiscovered tech or get some better normals if they really suck this bad but at least this isn't Mk9. Bottom tier exists in every game....and well...kenshi was pretty downright dumb in mk9 so I'm glad that he isn't a complete transfer.

Hell...smoke, kabal, noob, cyrax, sektor, and baraka aren't even in the game and those character loyalists have a right to complain but they've barely said a word compared to this. Very stupid all in all. Ketchup and mustard don't even have their characters and they're not throwing a shitfit.

Nrs has the power to patch characters. Every charcter should be intended to be"mid tier" and/or equal. Why not take a low tier and strengthen him. You don't make a game with this intent, that's what patches are for.

Nrs has the power to patch characters. Every charcter should be intended to be"mid tier" and/or equal. Why not take a low tier and strengthen him. You don't make a game with this intent, that's what patches are for.
I find the notion of just permitting a portion of the roster to be low tier to be idiotic. It's not a fucking tradition.