What's new

I just got Klassic Kabal mask!!

Surielx

Noob

I got it from Towers of Time as the (almost) last piece of gear. Not a Kabal specific tower, just a random one with "Gear or augment" reward.

Now the only gear I'm missing are of course hooks that were a Kombat League elder god reward. I wonder if I get it from ToT...

And yes, I'm Polish. And proud of it.

Art Lean

Noob
Yup got it around 2 weeks ago from a random ToT too as the 'Random Skin or Gear" item myself, it looks SO good with the underdone skin (which I also unlocked that way), way better than the original MK3 Kabal design it pays homage to since the mask actually fits his face now. Find it so beautifully cold and sinister, like some cyberpunk plague doctor.

I was honestly surprised it turned up like that - after the gold Kronika vaults started to appear I was expecting it to be one of those exclusive items for oldschool gear.

Then again, it's all so random I don't know how readily people can just grind towers for this. Everyone said unmasked Skarlet's in the shrine, but I've emptied it of gear. Keep using her for the "Random Skin or Gear" items now for that and it never turns up either. Every day I check the store, but it's almost always garbage, yet a month or so ago I think there was a random day where unmasked Kabal, Jade and Kitana all appeared on the same day if I recall.

Seems like NRS don't even want to make money; considering the store which is the only part of the game that relies upon real money to be spent, has usually nothing but rubbish like Noob sickles, revenant skins, Sonya baseball caps, Scorpion swords and Sub Zero belt attachments, when surely releasing things like klassic masks, actual green skins for Jade, the skins for Shang and Nightwolf which apparently won't be implemented into the crypt etc. would actually have people buying time crystals with their credit cards?

Attachments

Last edited:
Ya'll are lucky! I myself have been grinding for this one particular piece of gear since launch and STILL NO LUCK! It looks really good on him in this game, especially with the Young Buck skin.