IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Sky Alert (?)
[Air] Dead On
Savage Blast (?)
Stinger
?????
By ???? ????

And I can't make out what buttons are what.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Looks like he is almost entirely quarter circle motions (for those of us planning to use that style).
Im betting Stinger is the bow spin move since the others are likely arrows. In any eventhe has 4 qcf, 1 qcb and a single toward and back input. Looks like he will be very fast to pull stuff off with on reaction knowing that much at least. Thank God NRS believes in keeping it simple. I'd hate to run into another mid air combo dragonpunch input like with Spiderman's web swing. It killed people picking him and the dude is really good.

Also I think the others might be ???Destruction and Up Arrow Blast. If not arrow blast then Up Savage Blast.

cyke_out

Noob
so, uhm.. i a know a guy who knows a guy who knows this friend of my cousin, and he posted the entire movelist with all the combo attacks and normals that he got from a guy who pirated the game somewhere on the internet.

My question is, if someone happened to find a link of this information and posted it, would it violate the no-spoiler policy? I only ask since Green Arrow has been announced and the majority of his moves are already known.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
so, uhm.. i a know a guy who knows a guy who knows this friend of my cousin, and he posted the entire movelist with all the combo attacks and normals that he got from a guy who pirated the game somewhere on the internet.

My question is, if someone happened to find a link of this information and posted it, would it violate the no-spoiler policy? I only ask since Green Arrow has been announced and the majority of his moves are already known.
Ahem. Sir, I think you mean you know someone who went to a con and managed to write it all down. That's what you mean, riiiight?

cyke_out

Noob
Ahem. Sir, I think you mean you know someone who went to a con and managed to write it all down. That's what you mean, riiiight?

suuuure, that is exactly what I meant. I would never frequent internet forums, where people would post anything obtained illegally.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
NO it is not okay. I know the file. Tim Static had to permaban a dude for it and we had to send info to WB and NRS for copyright infringement over whoever downloaded the game and put it together and if your "Friend" spread it anywhere let them know they should run. Shit is getting reported left and right to the Nether cops over stuff like this and over dataminers trying to pump out piecemeal info files like this on file hosts.

Its 6 days and remember there is a day 1 patch for the game so a ton of shit like move lists and their info is completely wrong anyhow. You wont get anywhere frame counting that stuff and some inputs may or may not have changed. You just can't know anything for certain from that stuff.

cyke_out

Status
Not open for further replies.