What's new

Question I have a setup im working on, any help?

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
ok ill prolly get blown up for this but ive noticed something about d2 with nightwing in staff. it holds the same properties that flashes 32 does. for those that know about flash and his 32 string, it can restand if spaced correctly. I believe with a proper set up Nightwing may be able to do the same thing, it seems possible. I havent labbed it up much, honestly it was just a thought.

Now i know a few of you will be like "nightwing doesnt need a standing reset" but wouldnt it be nice to have one? i mean, free pressure is never bad especially if the set up (if one is found) does decent damage. If its possible at all, d2 into stance cancel to escrima for mixups. or stay staff for pressure and chip.

the problem i think is going to be that it only holds the same properties as flashes string when the opponent is standing. Maybe it has something to do with the hitbox? who knows..

I just want a few of you guys to help lab it up with me. It seems to be a drought of tasty nightwing tech lately, this character seems to have some hidden talents just waiting to be found, lets figure it out!!!

I know i can figure this out on my own time, but i want to make an effort to bring the NW community together in an effort to find new things with our character and level up as a whole!!!!

thanks for reading my theory and good luck labbing it up with me :D

HeroesNZ
Sajam
NightwingDayZero
GuamoKun
Chongo
TheBoyBlunder
BigMilk
@the rest of the nightwing community

Lulzlou

Noob
I have some tech that no one knows about. If someone finds a standing rest I'll gladly share.

The only problem with my tech is that it's a just frame thing so it's useless if you are off by 1frame

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
I have some tech that no one knows about. If someone finds a standing rest I'll gladly share.

The only problem with my tech is that it's a just frame thing so it's useless if you are off by 1frame
Does it involve Flying Grayson?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Man I tried the d2 in tons of scenarios but never got a standing reset.. Did you have any progress with this?

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Nah D2 has different properties when the opponent is airborne. However I once woke up with EF ( I know, I'm a rebel) and it left the opponent standing after they tried to jump on me...

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
maaaaaaan gimme 4 mins in the Lab and Ill have 10 resets lol jk, I would go Lab monster right now but Im at work for another 7 hours lol sorry guys

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
We should totally find this reset ppl. The 50/50s after the reset with ji1/ji2 will be freaking awesome.

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
Haha kind of. But I have been using Escrima Stance much more now.
But when he said "reset" I thought there was a standing reset or damage reset something.
lol yea I should have re worded. But that b2 after staff d2, x4, EF has been my bnb since @XxM3LLOxX hit me with it lol

Chimbz

I named my dick Grayson
@prycemonsta Yea I also had the feeling that d2 could somehow result in a standing reset. I tried to find something but came short handed. If you want we can experiment in the lab. I'm on psn tho, Chimbimba123. If you play on ps3 hit me up.