What's new

I have a PS4 beta code to give away.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
I'll be randomly selecting the winner. Please make sure you ACTUALLY didn't get a code! Check those spam folders, please.

OK, here's what I'll do. I'm thinking of a particular playable MK character. First person to guess the character gets the code. I promise to be honest.

ONE GUESS PER POST

Note from Braindead: EU players need a US account. The codes are region locked.

I didn't even know to check my spam until I read this, thanks dude!

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
<3 There may be no Cassie, but I'm LOVING Scarlet. For like the one match I played before I had to run back to work.
I wanted Sub and Cass, so I'm gonna hold out hope they'll be in the beta in 12 days. I just left work and I'm waiting on Greg to get off so I can shareplay with him. I know he wants Kano for the beta though. Super excited to bring back the salt fest with the Sub v Kano.

You gonna upload any content when you get more time with the stress test?

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I wanted Sub and Cass, so I'm gonna hold out hope they'll be in the beta in 12 days. I just left work and I'm waiting on Greg to get off so I can shareplay with him. I know he wants Kano for the beta though. Super excited to bring back the salt fest with the Sub v Kano.

You gonna upload any content when you get more time with the stress test?
Yup! I'll play more after work and check this sub for combos so I can show off some flashy stuff.

Last edited: