What's new

I Hate Wavedashing: A Rant And Discussion Starter

I've never been that guy. I backed Inj2 hard when it was the current game, still do. Never did this with other FG franchises either.
That's great and I wasn't referring to you specifically, but this still happens across the internet all the time, every time.

What I do find odd, though, is how you claim to be against the FGC elitism and yet you're here acting like an elitist making comments about how Hollywood you are compared to the randos here and how your opinion is the only thing that seems to matter (referring to your "no discussion allowed, agree with me or don't post" thread from earlier).

ExpectFlames

Lord of embers
I really don't understand where making sensible posts = Crimson is a shill or a bad person. How do you even arrive to that conclusion?
Seriously, what am I missing here?

I keep seeing this mentioned on TYM and while I've only been here for a little while I see too disproportionate an amount of people hating on this game for such a statement to be true.
Every time I make a comment aboutthe game he white knights it, and then tells me that I hate it, now look at this thread I never once said I hatethe game I only posited my opinion yet still even then I'm a hater science day one. Then banner boys all pile in with comment after comment its whack and a tad bit evil. Me and you have gone back and forth a bit to and it's been cool not so much withthe others. Just my perspective.

DeftMonk

Noob
I mean we all know what mk11 is by this point. Love it or hate it... it is what it is. I like it quite a bit (I might get drunk while im working and come home and make some crazy thread like hey add tekken low parry but for the most part I like mk11 lol). But the lack of depth kinda turned tym into a place where the only posts are either A. kung lao combo craziness vids or B. cherny volk talkin about some craziness then crimson runnin in to be like "what you talkin bout willis?". Doesn't really make crimson a shill tho imo.
To be clear all previous NRS titles had tech being found and shared far into the life of each game on this site. That demolition sonya release check nonsense comes to mind for example way after release. But the last real tech to be found for mk11 was probably the raptor os. Game doesn't have loads of tech so posts like this are at least better than no posts I guess lol.

Last edited:
Every time I make a comment aboutthe game he white knights it, and then tells me that I hate it, now look at this thread I never once said I hatethe game I only posited my opinion yet still even then I'm a hater science day one. Then banner boys all pile in with comment after comment its whack and a tad bit evil. Me and you have gone back and forth a bit to and it's been cool not so much withthe others. Just my perspective.
Then I really suggest you go back and read through your own post history. You definitely are more negative than you claim to be, but I'll give you the credit of at least being able to acknowledge your goofs when someone calls them out correctly, other than Crimson. I'll also acknowledge that you do have some pretty positive things to say in your status updates.

Even so, using language like "white knight" and "banner boys" is you being negative. If you're allowed to provide your views on the game, then I don't see why Crimson shouldn't be allowed to defend the things he believes are fine with said game. I see an absurd amount of disrespect directed towards Crimson all over this site and it honestly confuses me greatly. Much of it is also poorly written and comprehended.
(I'm sorry for going here, but it honestly seems like the average reading level of this website is below average)

I see him making well thought and reasonable posts, often providing hard evidence to back his words, and then gets called a shill or a bad person or a shitty manager, or whatever simply because he's not following the tide where we're all supposed to vehemently shit on this game.

There was even that massive post he ended up feeling forced to make that lays out what I understand is a mere portion of what he does for the community as a whole after being continuously called out for it, and based on just that post alone I cannot fathom how you or anyone could think this is a "bad" person. Yet despite all that, in the same thread, people just ignored it and called him a shill etc, anyways. It honestly looks like I'm viewing different realities because what I'm seeing just doesn't add up at all unless I just dismiss everyone as random haters, which I don't want to do as that's also pretty shitty.
Did a water vein get spiked or something? I really don't get it.

ExpectFlames

Lord of embers
Then I really suggest you go back and read through your own post history. You definitely are more negative than you claim to be, but I'll give you the credit of at least being able to acknowledge your goofs when someone calls them out correctly, other than Crimson. I'll also acknowledge that you do have some pretty positive things to say in your status updates.

Even so, using language like "white knight" and "banner boys" is you being negative. If you're allowed to provide your views on the game, then I don't see why Crimson shouldn't be allowed to defend the things he believes are fine with said game. I see an absurd amount of disrespect directed towards Crimson all over this site and it honestly confuses me greatly. Much of it is also poorly written and comprehended.
(I'm sorry for going here, but it honestly seems like the average reading level of this website is below average)

I see him making well thought and reasonable posts, often providing hard evidence to back his words, and then gets called a shill or a bad person or a shitty manager, or whatever simply because he's not following the tide where we're all supposed to vehemently shit on this game.

There was even that massive post he ended up feeling forced to make that lays out what I understand is a mere portion of what he does for the community as a whole after being continuously called out for it, and based on just that post alone I cannot fathom how you or anyone could think this is a "bad" person. Yet despite all that, in the same thread, people just ignored it and called him a shill etc, anyways. It honestly looks like I'm viewing different realities because what I'm seeing just doesn't add up at all unless I just dismiss everyone as random haters, which I don't want to do as that's also pretty shitty.
Did a water vein get spiked or something? I really don't get it.
If you dont think coordinated attacks on an individual being orchestrated by a "community engineer" is wrong, if banner boys and white knights really bother you more than the post wasnt really ment for you, if you think that type of mob behavior is acceptable than it's worse off here than people even realise. Crimson puts himself in situations where people call him shill its was his actions no one makes him offer his 2 cents on everything. Bad people manipulate others into believing that their position is somehow worthy innocent, when for all intents an purposes its nefarious.I'll reiterate when it comes to mk11 I have never said anything wrong about the game, I have 800 hours running I only give my personal thoughts from experience. Now that may vary and you and I can disagree however I have always proven to open about being wrong and willing to debate cordially those are facts. You say crimson gives facts to back up his posts? Crimson belives the game has reliable anti-airs and that jump attacks in general are perfectly fine. Hell post a vid of fox and say lvl up Facts?? That's really disingenuous to say when rarely if ever does this game have any facts that are true for all lvls of play that's a conversation for another time.
You say he was forced to make a post about what he does for the community?Playing to win didnt force crimson to make that post, crimson chose to make that post. In my line of work what you've done speaks for itself and if you feel the need to address what you've done or where you have been you've already failed. Simply put it wasnt necessary, a diatribe of pure vanity people who fuck with him know how he moves out here why he felt the need to explain that to p2w or anyone else for that matter was clear.

I feel the same way you do the world is totally upside down, where the little guy who gets poked and prodded all the time responds once but somehow cant read, has been a hater since day 1 and drink spiked water which apprently makes him trash crimson and only crimson all the time. Strange world

Last edited: