What's new

Question I gotta question for some of you Deathstrokes (not the good ones, the bad ones)

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
How come it is that EVERYTIME a deathstroke wakes up w sword flip, ill punish for 40% and then THEY FUCKING WAKE UP W SWORD FLIP AGAIN!?!?!? I know a lot of you guys will say "if I wake up w anything its sword spin" and I believe you, I really do. The only thing I ask is that if u see a deathstroke constantly sword spinning, kindly send him a message and let him know what he's doing wrong.

Why is it, when someone rage quits against me, 90% of the time they use Deathstroke? Really, its either deathstroke or try hard superman players. These guys give this character a bad name, really -_-.

So what do u guys think about this? Or am i just trippin.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
No one will expect a 3rd WU Sword Flip!

I mean who does that? It's got to work!
I've won rounds off of literally just punishing wake ups. Deathstroke and doomsdays I treat like they are going to wake up every single time. Oh and shazams.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
How come it is that EVERYTIME a deathstroke wakes up w sword flip, ill punish for 40% and then THEY FUCKING WAKE UP W SWORD FLIP AGAIN!?!?!? I know a lot of you guys will say "if I wake up w anything its sword spin" and I believe you, I really do. The only thing I ask is that if u see a deathstroke constantly sword spinning, kindly send him a message and let him know what he's doing wrong.

Why is it, when someone rage quits against me, 90% of the time they use Deathstroke? Really, its either deathstroke or try hard superman players. These guys give this character a bad name, really -_-.

I just saw you use the phrase, "try hard." That's a big red flag for me.

Nutrient

Lex Flex
Really, its either deathstroke or try hard superman players. These guys give this character a bad name, really -_-.

You're tripping balls

Whats 'try hard superman' comment supposed to mean exactly?

Leave Superman out of the squabbles of Spaztic DS player discussions

Inv players from TYM if you want proper games, playing randoms is a long shot for good matchs

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
I play ranked occasionally from time to time to remind myself that there are players out there who will do outright dumb shit and if you don't respect it - it will work.

There's a lot you can learn from playing people who just go absolutely fuckkng nuts. People stop playing like that at high meta and when I don't expect it, it really catches me off guard.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I play ranked occasionally from time to time to remind myself that there are players out there who will do outright dumb shit and if you don't respect it - it will work.

There's a lot you can learn from playing people who just go absolutely fuckkng nuts. People stop playing like that at high meta and when I don't expect it, it really catches me off guard.
Omg this. I rarely play ranked or randoms...but when I do...I tend to lose due to the most random of play. There is a phrase for this....like having to adapt to simple or something. Or if I play someone who yolo's all over the place and then turtles...it's hard to adjust sometimes.

DFC

Cutthroat Truther
Because it just looks so cool. If I'm gonna job to the Internet, I might as well make my opponent look like a million bucks. There's a reason I also naked Catdash, Smoke Bomb, and Walking Corpse(With NO cancel!) on wakeup

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight

That is what we refer to as Yolo. High level meta was designed to punish Yolo (bad footsies, punishable moves etc.) Online, Yolo is highly effective due to the more difficult nature in punishing and stopping jumps.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I do the same thing to nightwings...

ALL NIGHTWINGS...

Dude, I am saying this with all due respect because you have a nice joker, like a real good joker...but you fucking acid blossom on like every knockdown.

I practiced the Hot Sauce on you before I revealed it and the last time we played you still continuously acid blossomed...even from like 3 quarter screen. (Which I have been guilty of doing with staff spin)

So I respectfully ask that you hold dat against NW players. Especially against Greek Jokers whose whole game revolves around crossing opponents up (as It should) which gets FRUSTRATING to block against in an under water connection.

I can't tell you how many times when we played you hopped over me and I legit looked down at my stick before you hit me with the crossup watched me hold back for almost an entire second and still get hit by the crossup.

Fucking. Infuriating.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Dude, I am saying this with all due respect because you have a nice joker, like a real good joker...but you fucking acid blossom on like every knockdown.

I practiced the Hot Sauce on you before I revealed it and the last time we played you still continuously acid blossomed...even from like 3 quarter screen. (Which I have been guilty of doing with staff spin)

So I respectfully ask that you hold dat against NW players. Especially against Greek Jokers whose whole game revolves around crossing opponents up (as It should) which gets FRUSTRATING to block against in an under water connection.

I can't tell you how many times when we played you hopped over me and I legit looked down at my stick before you hit me with the crossup watched me hold back for almost an entire second and still get hit by the crossup.

Fucking. Infuriating.
i will gladly use invincibility frames to go through wakeups and get a little extra meter for my special, i do the exact same thing when people throw non-otg interactibles at me

not to mention if its punished once per millenia i will keep doing it, vs people like doomsday though i never ever wake up without a reason or vs anyone who doesnt need to sacrifice spacing to whiff punish a flower which NiggaWings does

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
i will gladly use invincibility frames to go through wakeups and get a little extra meter for my special, i do the exact same thing when people throw non-otg interactibles at me

not to mention if its punished once per millenia i will keep doing it, vs people like doomsday though i never ever wake up without a reason or vs anyone who doesnt need to sacrifice spacing to whiff punish a flower which NiggaWings does

He really doesn't tho. Dash flipkick punishes it all the same. I just couldn't rely on it in our connection :(

I am not faulting you the player btw...I am just saying that I have seen you shoot the blossom from 3 quarter screen. Joker is so unbelievably free to NW on knockdown it's rediculous.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
He really doesn't tho. Dash flipkick punishes it all the same. I just couldn't rely on it in our connection :(

I am not faulting you the player btw...I am just saying that I have seen you shoot the blossom from 3 quarter screen. Joker is so unbelievably free to NW on knockdown it's rediculous.
Not from most knockdowns though, that's what I like, it has to be a specific knockdown so that I'll respect your ability to jump over me before the green shit takes you down along with your dreams