What's new

General/Other I got a Skelental Boost in Tournament!!!

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
So at NECXIII I had to play DanCock and it ended up being the closest set that I ever played and I barely won. During our match I tranced him while he hit me with a fireball and so I used the "glitch" where I could skelental boost during trance and was pissed to get health boost, but whatever. I still find this awesome as this move isn't completely useless and although this isn't new tech or anything you quan players should watch out and use as it helped me win that round. Also props to Insuperable for using two of my techs against tyrant.

DemoniChris

Lord of the Sick
I always seem to get health boost after these too... kinda depressing not being able to do a 70% rune trap after that or something

NKZero

Noob
wait what's the glitch? if you get hit by a fireball during trance trade then you can skeletal boost while they're in a trance?

When I was testing this in practice mode, I noticed that there was a delay between you recovering from the projectile trade, and when you could initiate SB--sometimes it would allow an immediate SB, but more often than not, it would require waiting a moment. Is this similar to your understanding/experience, or is there something that I'm missing?

When the small wait is required, I find it difficult to actually continue the combo after the SB--the window is so small.

Thanks for any info!

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
When I was testing this in practice mode, I noticed that there was a delay between you recovering from the projectile trade, and when you could initiate SB--sometimes it would allow an immediate SB, but more often than not, it would require waiting a moment. Is this similar to your understanding/experience, or is there something that I'm missing?

When the small wait is required, I find it difficult to actually continue the combo after the SB--the window is so small.

Thanks for any info!
Well I wiffed a trance for meter building and then boosted and then 11 sky dropped and it al worked.

DemoniChris

Lord of the Sick
I've noticed that some projectile trades don't work as well as others for whatever reason.. a list of trades that would able to work with this would be neato :p

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
I've noticed that some projectile trades don't work as well as others for whatever reason.. a list of trades that would able to work with this would be neato :p
hm maybe if I ever feel like it idk would be cool though it definitely works with some and not ever

loogie

Noob
When you trade trance with a knockdown projectile, you can do skeletal boost...
example: sektor straight missile, sindel e fireball, noob tackler..

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

KingRey

Noob
So at NECXIII I had to play DanCock and it ended up being the closest set that I ever played and I barely won. During our match I tranced him while he hit me with a fireball and so I used the "glitch" where I could skelental boost during trance and was pissed to get health boost, but whatever. I still find this awesome as this move isn't completely useless and although this isn't new tech or anything you quan players should watch out and use as it helped me win that round. Also props to Insuperable for using two of my techs against tyrant.
That is why I use EX Boost instead. It is worth it IMO.