What's new

Match Footage - High Tech I found some!!!!!!!!!!!

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
Well I'm the only one to at time to actually find and share anytime of matches ( I don't own the video ) so there lol

i liked a couple of the meterless combos but the pressure for high tech isn't showed cased here at all unfortunately. not a good example to show what she can do

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
Well when you guys post some matches I'll be impressed. As it since right now even in your guys eyes it's bad. It's still the best high-tech match footage on this site until others are posted and I'll take great pride in that until someone else posted matches

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
@rev0lver dont you play high tech jaqui or once did? what is your opinion of this online as fuck jaqui lol. and maybe you can post some better footage of high tech jaqui in this thread to showcase the variation better

Well when you guys post some matches I'll be impressed. As it since right now even in your guys eyes it's bad. It's still the best high-tech match footage on this site until others are posted and I'll take great pride in that until someone else posted matches
She/he has `some cool combos. Here you have some more footage, from HoneyBee channel. Skip to like 2:34