What's new

I find it astonishing that the mascot of this series and NRS as a whole has seen nothing but nerfs.

Pyrosis

Gentlemen, behold! My opinion!
Im not going to argue "what ifs" and theoretical situations. Avirk just beat the best MK player in the world with Scorpion. So, like i said earlier. Idk what to tell you any more than that...

Im not going to argue "what ifs" and theoretical situations. Avirk just beat the best MK player in the world with Scorpion. So, like i said earlier. Idk what to tell you any more than that...
No he didn't. More than half of the set was Spawn and Johnny. Still great play.

Pyrosis

im not certain how this changes the fact that he beat him using scorpion several times

Pyrosis

Actually, it doesn't change the point at all. Avirk has shown that you can compete with Scorpion at the highest level, beating multiple.. MULTIPLE pro players with just Scorpion. He doesn't need buffs. I'm out.

The issue is, they ain't even downplaying, it's that they have shitty neutral and want a character to do the work for them so they don't understand his strengths. :coffee:
I just want my mids to do what they should do, and not be low profiled. Buttons should do as they are advertised regardless of character especially in a 2-D game. If whiff punishing bad buttons with my mids is a part of footsies I should be able to consistently do so. If I have a stance that has an option to create conditioning on my opponent then my main strings into it should allow me to use it consistently so said conditioning can occur. Otherwise what is the point of the move. It's not downplay to say a character needs basic quality of life changes that don't change the match-ups outside of him being able to consistently do what he is supposed to do in his MU.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I just want my mids to do what they should do, and not be low profiled. Buttons should do as they are advertised regardless of character especially in a 2-D game. If whiff punishing bad buttons with my mids is a part of footsies I should be able to consistently do so. If I have a stance that has an option to create conditioning on my opponent then my main strings into it should allow me to use it consistently so said conditioning can occur. Otherwise what is the point of the move. It's not downplay to say a character needs basic quality of life changes that don't change the match-ups outside of him being able to consistently do what he is supposed to do in his MU.
I never argued against hitbox fixes, that's a given. But a lot of characters have issues like that and it hasn't been fixed in over a year so don't hold your breath.