What's new

I find it astonishing that the mascot of this series and NRS as a whole has seen nothing but nerfs.

Oh really?

Do tell how Scorpion has had his own stand alone game... Oh? He hasn't?
Tell me about how Scorpion has been in every MK title... Oh? He hasn't done that either?

Man... kind of odd for a mascot.
Do tell how dog shit that game was? It'd be best you never mention that again.

Do tell how the only version of MK3 that ever gets acknowledged is Ultimate which does feature Scorpion.

Do tell how Sub-Zero is about to get his own movie...oh wait...he isn't...Scorpion is and Sub-Zero plays second fiddle like he always does.

Do tell how Scorpion is forever handing Sub-Zero his ass on a frosted plate?

Sit the fuck down.

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
To the OP. I take it you didn't play Scorp the first 4+months of this game. Lots of characters got nerfed and some still haven't gotten buffed cough Raidencough*

Scorpion is still very good, and by no means bad. His Hellborn he can cancel his teleports making them safe(which to me is bs since nobody else in the game has that option with teleports) and his Rage has safeass moves like yoyo spin and insane damage, this guy the other day in ranked was doing 46% combos to me. So I don't really buy the whole "omg Scorp sucks now" he's more honest and balanced now, his teleport still kills the neutral and is still very dangerous if you make a mistake or jump but I can't help by laugh at people who think Scorpion sucks. Sucks, he does not.

Scotty McGee, while that may be true most also don't have the time or money to waste to travel just to play games offline...

Last edited:
I'm gonna address some things that should make you feel better about Scorpion.

-The teleport becoming a high did not affect anyone who used it properly to begin with.
-To my knowledge his mids (primarily f3 and b1) do not get low profiled.
-MS3 whiffs sometimes, true. But every string you cancel into MS is safe when finished anyway. Tbh the best part of V3 isn't misery blade, it's the sin blade njp.
-Winning tournaments left and right is not a requisite for being a good character, or being recognized as good; see: Kabal. Also, Scorpion was instrumental in helping Scar win CB 2019.

Pointing out another character's strengths doesn't mean your character is weak necessarily. It just means they're strong in their own ways and Scorpion is strong in his. He's got a 7f jab and a 14f mid. If they're blocking too much, throw.

V1 is a different take on V1 Raiden.
V2 has 17% throws and 45% standing punishes.
V3 makes people afraid to wake up or AA when you neutral jump.

this.. i don't get why people complains a lot about scorpion, he has pretty decent mind game, with his tele cancel i would say "an unique mind game".

as for joker, the only thing he has "pretty busted" its his 11F mid and the box pressure

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Literally everything in the op. He gets everything handed to him with the utmost ease. The range of his normals is disgusting and fast. His hitbox is non existent when he's crouching and still small when he's standing. He gets a low projectile that he amplifies and locks you in for a bunch of chip damage. A high projectile, that stupid Jack in the box thing or whatever it is that explodes and launches you. His pokes are fast, his d4 is very far reaching. Braindead easy krushing blows. And his damage is high across the board...so please dont feed me that one variation bullshit. A far reaching uppercut. Just everything. Literally everything. He has a set up (dont ask me which) that leaves him PLUS 23....let that sink in. Meanwhile Misery Blade 3 was nerfed on hit advantage from 22 to 11 frames.

He is utterly busted. There is no use trying to play footsies with him because he just wins. He is one of the absolute worst editions to this game. A cancer.

Agree completely, fix his mid low profiling problems (fix everybody's honestly) and give him a faster B1 and he will compete with the very best.
Just play joker for a week and you have a much better understanding how to play against him.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Do tell how dog shit that game was? It'd be best you never mention that again.

Do tell how the only version of MK3 that ever gets acknowledged is Ultimate which does feature Scorpion.

Do tell how Sub-Zero is about to get his own movie...oh wait...he isn't...Scorpion is and Sub-Zero plays second fiddle like he always does.

Do tell how Scorpion is forever handing Sub-Zero his ass on a frosted plate?

Sit the fuck down.
Doesn't matter, he's been in more games than Scorpion and even had his own game.

You do realize that Sub Zero will be in that.

"Sit the fuck down"? lmfao, you mad bro, but whatever sis, go off.

MKF30

Uhh just want to say that Sub has beaten Scorpion twice for the guy who said that, Sub kicked the shit out of Scorpion on two separate occasions. First he beat Scorp's ass during the second tournament and was about to kill him(again) before he was suckerpunched/surprise attacked from behind by a bunch of cyber lin kuei knocking him out and Scorpion ran from him as it was happening by disappearing lol...then in the MK X comic and put in on ice then Scorpion sucker punched him when he was possessed by blood magic and had one kamidogu, he was hovering and froze an entire city and put Scorpion in Ice literally. Then once he was freed from being possessed and realized what he had done, Scorpion attacked him while he was trying to figure out what happened more or less sucker stabbing him...

That being said, promos aren't canon....I mean even when Scorpion loses to Raiden (which he has in the canon as well), he comes back lol so yeah...

It was Bi-Han, Scorpion handed his ass too wrongfully might I add. Otherwise Sub(Kuai Liang) is like 2-1 vs Scorpion. Sub and Scorp are more or less equal from what we've seen at least, it's just Scorp is MK's posterboy and Ed Boon's boo boo. So naturally he'll get more praise and attention.

@STB Sgt Reed he's just some random nooby troll he thinks Scorpion can beat anyone and everyone lolz.

Last edited:
Scorpion is bottom 3 and people still complain about the teleport. Next patch his f3 will become a high, and people will keep complaining.

Uhh just want to say that Sub has beaten Scorpion twice for the guy who said that, Sub kicked the shit out of Scorpion on two separate occasions. First he beat Scorp's ass during the second tournament and was about to kill him(again) before he was suckerpunched/surprise attacked from behind by a bunch of cyber lin kuei knocking him out and Scorpion ran from him as it was happening by disappearing lol...then in the MK X comic and put in on ice then Scorpion sucker punched him when he was possessed by blood magic and had one kamidogu, he was hovering and froze an entire city and put Scorpion in Ice literally. Then once he was freed from being possessed and realized what he had done, Scorpion attacked him while he was trying to figure out what happened more or less sucker stabbing him...

That being said, promos aren't canon....I mean even when Scorpion loses to Raiden (which he has in the canon as well), he comes back lol so yeah...

It was Bi-Han, Scorpion handed his ass too wrongfully might I add. Otherwise Sub(Kuai Liang) is like 2-1 vs Scorpion. Sub and Scorp are more or less equal from what we've seen at least, it's just Scorp is MK's posterboy and Ed Boon's boo boo. So naturally he'll get more praise and attention.

Mk4
Mkx
Mk11

Sub-Zero got mopped by Scorpion. 100% canon.

Its funny...they only decided to give Sub-Zero a win back in MK9 when Scorpion was forced to play the blinded by rage revenant.

Yet as soon as he is free of that hold and thinks clearly, he always beats Sub-Zero.

Mk11 had him beating Sub-Zero and Raiden in succession.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter, he's been in more games than Scorpion and even had his own game.

You do realize that Sub Zero will be in that.

"Sit the fuck down"? lmfao, you mad bro, but whatever sis, go off.
Isn't it strange that a character who's been in "every game" and has had his "own game" still stands in the shadow of the actual mascot?

I told you Sub-Zero will be playing second fiddle in the movie...its you that's mad. You didn't even read through the post to see that. Point is...its Scorpion the movie is centered on.

MKF30

Yeah Scorp ain't no bottom 3 lmao...Raiden is bottom 3.

Mk4
Mkx
Mk11

Sub-Zero got mopped by Scorpion. 100% canon.

Its funny...they only decided to give Sub-Zero a win back in MK9 when Scorpion was forced to play the blinded by rage revenant.

Yet as soon as he is free of that hold and thinks clearly, he always beats Sub-Zero.

Mk11 had him beating Sub-Zero and Raiden in succession.
MK 4 was the old timeline though, new timeline Sub mopped Scorp.

MK X Sub mopped Scorp before Scorp sucker stabbed him when Sub clearly was holding back and not wanting to fight...

Sub already beat Scorp bad in MK 9 during mk 2 tourney.

Kuai Liang is much stronger and a better fighter than Bi Han is honestly. Well, at first Scorp was always blinded by rage because in both timelines he was duped by Quan Chi, but to be fair so was Sub-Zero. He played them both and used their rivalry to his advantage. It got both bi han killed and Scorp's family all because of Quan-Chi so the fact that they're allies now is actually kind of neat honestly. Though apparently D'vorah can kill anyone lol. But I don't like her. The current Sub-Zero I believe is way stronger than Bi Han ever was between his discipline, powers and being Grand Master with the Medallion amps him a lot so he can pretty much take on just about anyone if he has to.

Scorpion didn't actually beat Sub and Raiden, he just fought them. In the canon Sub was fine, he just didn't believe him and Raiden nearly killed him had it not been for Liu Kang lol

Yeah Scorp ain't no bottom 3 lmao...Raiden is bottom 3.

MK 4 was the old timeline though, new timeline Sub mopped Scorp.

MK X Sub mopped Scorp before Scorp sucker stabbed him when Sub clearly was holding back and not wanting to fight...

Sub already beat Scorp bad in MK 9 during mk 2 tourney.

Kuai Liang is much stronger and a better fighter than Bi Han is honestly. Well, at first Scorp was always blinded by rage because in both timelines he was duped by Quan Chi, but to be fair so was Sub-Zero. He played them both and used their rivalry to his advantage. It got both bi han killed and Scorp's family all because of Quan-Chi so the fact that they're allies now is actually kind of neat honestly. Though apparently D'vorah can kill anyone lol. But I don't like her. The current Sub-Zero I believe is way stronger than Bi Han ever was between his discipline, powers and being Grand Master with the Medallion amps him a lot so he can pretty much take on just about anyone if he has to.

Scorpion didn't actually beat Sub and Raiden, he just fought them. In the canon Sub was fine, he just didn't believe him and Raiden nearly killed him had it not been for Liu Kang lol
Who cares if it was the old time line? He beat his ass. Canon ending. Scorpion stood over him.

Sub-Zero was holding back in MKX? My guy...they fought...Scorpion won. Cut and dry. Don't make these lame excuses. They sound terrible.

You made an even more lame excuse that Sub-Zero and Raiden were not both very clearly beaten in the STORY MODE for MK11 lol...that is about as canon as it gets...they both triggered a fight for the player to engage in and the very end of both of them saw Sub-Zero and Raiden in a state of defeat. Sub-Zero is seen laid out next to Raiden before they then fought. Raiden was on one knee...defeated as well.

This isn't even debatable. Straight up fact.

Last edited:

MKF30

Who cares if it was the old time line? He beat his ass. Canon ending. Scorpion stood over him.

Sub-Zero was holding back in MKX? My guy...they fought...Scorpion won. Cut and dry. Don't make these lame excuses. They sound terrible.

You made an even more lame excuse that Sub-Zero and Raiden were not both very clearly beaten in the STORY MODE for MK11 lol...that is about as canon as it gets...they both triggered a fight for the player to engage in and the very end of both of them saw Sub-Zero and Raiden in a state of defeat.

This isn't even debatable. Straight up fact.
Old timeline is retconned now, so WAS canon but not anymore since MK 9 second timeline, that lead to now and now everything is erased technically also new timeline Sub already beat his ass twice in the previous timeline. ;)

If you read the comics yeah it's pretty obvious, first he was owning Scorp then when he was freed from the blood magic he didn't remember literally putting Scorp in a block of ice. Scorpion attacked him and he didn't know why. Not making excuses I just know the canon and what's not being an MK fan since the 90's and having read every comic book tie in and played every game. You obviously haven't read the comics because you'd know this if you did....

Not an excuse you just won't admit Scorp getting his ass kicked and losing at times, Raiden beat him already in MK 9 in Netherealm and nearly killed him in MK X comic and nearly killed him in MK 11. Sub beat him twice(second Sub, not bi han) Scorpion is not flawless he has his loses. No they weren't clearly beaten in MK 11 story lol. Scorpion defended himself but knocking someone down isn't the same as literally beating them til they're unconscious kid lol.

Noob for example was beaten by Jax/Jacqui, KO. Scorpion didn't do that to LK, Raiden or Sub so please stop acting like he oneshot them or something....anyone with common sense knows LK saved Scorpion from being erased by Raiden lol and Sub was just questioning him because he had just left Hanzo. Oh and btw Johnny Cage also beat Scorpion too in MK X in the beginning taking on both him and Sub-Zero.

Straight up facts is again Raiden would have killed Scorpion had it not been for LK stop ignoring important elements and going by you playing the game to get to the next part that's irrelevant to the canon story. I get it you're a nooby to the site and love Scorp. Welcome, but I've been following MK since the first MK game and am very familiar with the mythos in every way, shape and form. Everyone in that scene had already beat Scorpion previous LK, Sub, Raiden etc have already beat Scorp. Facts.

Old timeline is retconned now, so WAS canon but not anymore since MK 9 second timeline, that lead to now and now everything is erased technically also new timeline Sub already beat his ass twice in the previous timeline. ;)

If you read the comics yeah it's pretty obvious, first he was owning Scorp then when he was freed from the blood magic he didn't remember literally putting Scorp in a block of ice. Scorpion attacked him and he didn't know why. Not making excuses I just know the canon and what's not being an MK fan since the 90's and having read every comic book tie in and played every game. You obviously haven't read the comics because you'd know this if you did....

Not an excuse you just won't admit Scorp getting his ass kicked and losing at times, Raiden beat him already in MK 9 in Netherealm and nearly killed him in MK X comic and nearly killed him in MK 11. Sub beat him twice(second Sub, not bi han) Scorpion is not flawless he has his loses. No they weren't clearly beaten in MK 11 story lol. Scorpion defended himself but knocking someone down isn't the same as literally beating them til they're unconscious kid lol.

Noob for example was beaten by Jax/Jacqui, KO. Scorpion didn't do that to LK, Raiden or Sub so please stop acting like he oneshot them or something....anyone with common sense knows LK saved Scorpion from being erased by Raiden lol and Sub was just questioning him because he had just left Hanzo. Oh and btw Johnny Cage also beat Scorpion too in MK X in the beginning taking on both him and Sub-Zero.

Straight up facts is again Raiden would have killed Scorpion had it not been for LK stop ignoring important elements and going by you playing the game to get to the next part that's irrelevant to the canon story.
Lol you are DELUDED. You make childish ass excuses...the games have displayed more wins for Scorpion than Sub-Zero. You can sit there and talk to the wall at this point with your "oh well...this WOULD have happened and that WOULD have happened if so and so didn't do this"...fucking stop. Its embarrassing.

Scorpion beat Subzero...multiple times...more times at that.

You can bring up MK9 all you want...he can have a win against the rage blinded Scorpion. He can't take him on unless he's in that state.

Scorpion beat Raiden...had him on his knees.

There is no "would have"...there is just what happened.

Raiden sucks anyway, theres no reason why Scorpion wouldn't win 10 out of 10 times.

I'm done with this. Take your lame excuses to someone else.

MKF30

Lol you are DELUDED. You make childish ass excuses...the games have displayed more wins for Scorpion than Sub-Zero. You can sit there and talk to the wall at this point with your "oh well...this WOULD have happened and that WOULD have happened if so and so didn't do this"...fucking stop. Its embarrassing.

Scorpion beat Subzero...multiple times...more times at that.

You can bring up MK9 all you want...he can have a win against the rage blinded Scorpion. He can't take him on unless he's in that state.

Scorpion beat Raiden...had him on his knees.

There is no "would have"...there is just what happened.

Raiden sucks anyway, theres no reason why Scorpion wouldn't win 10 out of 10 times.

I'm done with this. Take your lame excuses to someone else.
I'm not deluded, you're just WRONG lol. Not childish at all you just don't know what you're talking about. I just told you the games canon along with the canon tie in comics(which you obviously never read) in every timeline to date yet you're ignoring the facts and going on just the times Scorp has won, but ignore the time he loses. Your ignorance is the only thing embarrassing kid. How is telling the truth in the canon of MK qualify as a "lame excuse"? lol how old are you bro?

Sub beat Scorp multiple times as well. Your point?

lol you can try to ignore MK 9's timeline but doesn't change the fact that it's also canon. He can take him even without that amped state, again MK 9 he beat Scorpion under normal power levels. Did you even play the game? lmao

No he did not, the game letting you fight does not define the canon story if it is not in formation to the canon sequences what I'm saying. Raiden beat Scorpion twice....and spared him TWICE...if you think Scorp can beat Raiden you're on drugs. This is like saying "Sonya can beat Raiden because he LET her knock him down in MK 9 just so he could blind everyone so she could free Jax" derp....by your logic, Sonya can kill Raiden then....lmao. Ok...

Yes, WOULD have, again watch the story properly instead of with Scorpion blinders. Did you not see Raiden literally taking out Shinnok's amulet and blasting Scorpion about to destroy him? He could have easily done so yet he chose to just shoot him with a basic blast and don't tell me some bs like Scorp is immune to getting erased because he's not. Raiden already beat Scorp in hell/netherrealm where he's weaker WITHOUT the amulet in MK 9 mind you...

No he doesn't and this has no relevance to anything, Raiden can erase Scorpion from existence if he wanted. Period. LMAO if you think Scorp would beat Raiden 10/10 then you're really on drugs or you're just trolling hard. You're obviously a blind Scorpion fanboy whom a few people here already pointed out your bs argument. I'm convinced you're just trolling at this point.

Please educate yourself before you post false bs like "Scorp can beat anyone!!" You're a Scorp fanboy, that's lovely he still loses and/or has lost to Raiden, Sub and LK.

Last edited:
I'm not deluded, you're just WRONG lol. Not childish at all you just don't know what you're talking about. I just told you the games canon along with the canon tie in comics(which you obviously never read) in every timeline to date yet you're ignoring the facts and going on just the times Scorp has won, but ignore the time he loses. Your ignorance is the only thing embarrassing kid. How is telling the truth in the canon of MK qualify as a "lame excuse"? lol how old are you bro?

Sub beat Scorp multiple times as well. Your point?

lol you can try to ignore MK 9's timeline but doesn't change the fact that it's also canon. He can take him even without that amped state, again MK 9 he beat Scorpion under normal power levels. Did you even play the game? lmao

No he did not, the game letting you fight does not define the canon story if it is not in formation to the canon sequences what I'm saying. Raiden beat Scorpion twice....and spared him TWICE...if you think Scorp can beat Raiden you're on drugs. This is like saying "Sonya can beat Raiden because he LET her knock him down in MK 9 just so he could blind everyone so she could free Jax" derp....by your logic, Sonya can kill Raiden then....lmao. Ok...

Yes, WOULD have, again watch the story properly instead of with Scorpion blinders. Did you not see Raiden literally taking out Shinnok's amulet and blasting Scorpion about to destroy him? He could have easily done so yet he chose to just shoot him with a basic blast and don't tell me some bs like Scorp is immune to getting erased because he's not. Raiden already beat Scorp in hell/netherrealm where he's weaker WITHOUT the amulet in MK 9 mind you...

No he doesn't and this has no relevance to anything, Raiden can erase Scorpion from existence if he wanted. Period. LMAO if you think Scorp would beat Raiden 10/10 then you're really on drugs or you're just trolling hard. You're obviously a blind Scorpion fanboy whom a few people here already pointed out your bs argument. I'm convinced you're just trolling at this point.

Please educate yourself before you post false bs like "Scorp can beat anyone!!" You're a Scorp fanboy, that's lovely he still loses and/or has lost to Raiden, Sub and LK.
Raiden had an opportunity to "erase" Scorpion and failed lol...Scorpion wrecked him.

Sub-Zero was left in a heap yet again next to Raiden.

I realized something...Joker wears the make up...but you are truly the clown.

Attachments

Zviko

Noob
It's not even about Scorpion or Raiden or Sub Zero. Writers decide who wins or loses anyway so you are literally arguing about their decisions and how many times they made those lol.

Real MK fight would go on forever anyway because everyone has a counter for everything.

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
Literally everything in the op. He gets everything handed to him with the utmost ease. The range of his normals is disgusting and fast. His hitbox is non existent when he's crouching and still small when he's standing. He gets a low projectile that he amplifies and locks you in for a bunch of chip damage. A high projectile, that stupid Jack in the box thing or whatever it is that explodes and launches you. His pokes are fast, his d4 is very far reaching. Braindead easy krushing blows. And his damage is high across the board...so please dont feed me that one variation bullshit. A far reaching uppercut. Just everything. Literally everything. He has a set up (dont ask me which) that leaves him PLUS 23....let that sink in. Meanwhile Misery Blade 3 was nerfed on hit advantage from 22 to 11 frames.

He is utterly busted. There is no use trying to play footsies with him because he just wins. He is one of the absolute worst editions to this game. A cancer.

Agree completely, fix his mid low profiling problems (fix everybody's honestly) and give him a faster B1 and he will compete with the very best.
Yeah you’re kinda capping a bit here bud.
F2 is his longest reaching normal, and its a high. That’s... about it. F1 has pretty standard range for a mid and again it doesn’t have good frame data besides the good startup. What other normal has “disgusting range” and is fast?

He gets a low projectile that is extremely slow and can be jumped in between the shots, and matter of factly as scorpion there’s absolutely no way you can’t jump and very easily and reliably teleport on reaction. His high projectile is also literally standard, it knocks down but also has pretty long startup and a really high hitbox, so against any variation that isn’t v1 you literally can crouch block and avoid basically any chip from it.

Jack in the box is a decent move, but its also ridiculously slow and can only realistically be used as a setup tool (if you’re letting him do it on block you deserve it), and even as a setup tool its not overpowered, he’s plus but that’s about it, and its not like you don’t have loads of wakeup options to help deal with it. His pokes are literally standard, in fact, scorpion’s pokes are all either the same speed or faster, plus all have better frame data. Joker’s d1 is standard, his d3 is ass, and d4 while long reaching has hella recovery and is -14 on block lol.

His krushing blows are as simple as virtually everyone else’s, he has the f212 punish kb and the bf2 kb which are the primary ones you’ll see, plus throw and d2. That’s literally the same number as Scorpion’s common ones and his are just as accessible. And lastly his damage is literally middle of the road in V1 and v2. V1 literally only has 121 as his launcher, and even that he doesn’t really break 30%. Likewise with v2, even with a jack in the box launch, he’s not usually breaking 30%. So besides his kbs( which again have average kb damage anyway in those variations), where exactly is this high damage you talk of coming from? Scorpion on average does similar to more damage from his confirms.

Saying you can’t play footsies with him is just silly honestly. He has a good high, a decent mid and a projectile which is extremely standard.You’re probably not gonna like hearing this but it genuinely sounds like a you problem, the game has had and currently has way better characters than him. I think you need to lab your options.

MKF30

Raiden had an opportunity to "erase" Scorpion and failed lol...Scorpion wrecked him.

Sub-Zero was left in a heap yet again next to Raiden.

I realized something...Joker wears the make up...but you are truly the clown.
LOL@ this dude screen capping shots of a video...since you won't post the entire clip I will shortly.

Yeah it's called plot armor and they're not killing off Scorpion....that would be like DC killing off Batman or Superman lmao....and LK saved Scorpion lmao..

Thought you were done? lmao but since you want to play that game, ok...Nah I'm just know my shit but you ha...I realized you're an ignorant, fanboy troll lol. Ed Boon is that you? :D:cool:

Sub wasting Scorpion first time
Sub beating Scorpion again in the MK X Comics

Johnny Cage beating down Scorpion

Raiden beating down Scorpion IN the Netherrealm no less...

Raiden beats him again in MK X comics and the only way Scorpion has a living chance is by getting the dagger away from Raiden, but we've already seen proof in MK 9 and MK 11 that Raiden can easily beat Scorpion if he's not in the mood.

Havik killing Scorpion and Hanzo realizing he has to rely on Scorps power to come back...

Also you take things way out of context, the only thing you're right about is Scorpion KOing Sub which again Sub had already done to Scorpion above...
however again like I said LK saved Scorpion's ass from getting destroyed by Raiden, notice after the Scorp/Sub fight, Raiden questions Scorpion and then blasts him with a warning shot to the chest with the amulet. LK interferes, he fights Raiden but during the fight he gets flashbacks of every timeline and realizes Kronika wants them to fight, the fight is never finished but we all know Raiden beats LK time and time again, notice where is Scorp? Oh yeah on his ass barely alive when Raiden goes to heal him he tries to get away before realizing Raiden has come to his senses and actually has to heal Scorpion as he's clearly injured.....so again rewatch the video and try to grasp what's actually happening.

Have any questions, feel free to ask I'll gladly enlighten you some more if you wish.

Oh almost forgot, D'vorah killing Scorpion too lol.
D'vorah killing future Scorpion, telling his past self to replace him..

Last edited:

Zviko

Noob
We could argue about the last one tbh.

That badass revenant Scorpion though. I love the "wrong Scorpion, this can't be good" line. Even Liu Kang knows he's a badass. :D

MKF30

Raiden beats him again in MK X comics and the only way Scorpion has a living chance is by getting the dagger away from Raiden, but we've already seen proof in MK 9 and MK 11 that Raiden can easily beat Scorpion if he's not in the mood.

Without Scorpion's power given to him by Quan Chi, Hanzo is nothing....at least LK, Raiden and Sub use their own power normally and don't rely on hell fire.

Liu Kang in MK 9 beating Scorpion and Quan-Chi....

LK beating Scorpion to the point where he disappears because of the poison.

@Onilordasmodeus hey bud long time how are ya? If you're still active on here, figured you would maybe want to chime in, I know you love talking MK lore. We got one who thinks Scorpion can beat everyone apparently.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

MKF30

We could argue about the last one tbh.

That badass revenant Scorpion though. I love the "wrong Scorpion, this can't be good" line. Even Liu Kang knows he's a badass. :D
Which one lol the whole Scorp being misjudged by Sub, Raiden, LK etc lol. He did beat Sub, but after that Raiden would have killed Scorp for sure had it not been for LK interfering and Raiden snapping out of it. Scorp was running away from him after he knocked him down lol. I love Scorp, he's one of my favs I just can't help but laugh when people think he can't lose or has never lost or died...

Zviko

Noob
Which one lol the whole Scorp being misjudged by Sub, Raiden, LK etc lol. He did beat Sub, but after that Raiden would have killed Scorp for sure had it not been for LK interfering and Raiden snapping out of it. Scorp was running away from him after he knocked him down lol. I love Scorp, he's one of my favs I just can't help but laugh when people think he can't lose or has never lost or died...
We could argue because that amulet attack was unexpected. Scorpion beats him fair and square and then he does that, kind of cheap don't you think? Match was over then Raiden was clearly possessed by that amulet which was obviously the cause of that extra anger and power.